Chapter Two

I figured you guys would appreciate a description of Izuku's quirks (both his own and taken) so here you go:

Telekinesis:
Izuku can manipulate and move any object or person, or targeted part of an object or person, so long as he could physically lift it or them himself and it is within eye shot. He cannot use this quirk on himself. The more he uses his quirk the more physically exhausted he becomes.

All for One:
Izuku can take quirks from or give quirks to anyone he touches. This requires skin to skin contact.

One for All:
All y'all know how it works.

Blood Blade (stolen):
Izuku can turn his blood into any kind of blade. Once removed from his body the blood cannot return. Over use of this quirk causes anemia.

Now back to the story:

All Might looked at Izuku. "Kid, I want you to be my successor, take my quirk, and become the new symbol of peace."

"Wh-what?" Izuku said backing away slightly. "Why would want me? I'm a nobody."

"You're not a nobody kid. What you just did, it takes guts. Not many people can face up to something like that and help someone when they don't need to," All Might said. "You are a hero my boy, not a nobody. So, will you accept my offer and become the greatest hero this world has never seen?"

"I mean, shouldn't I talk to someone, like Kaachan or Auntie Mitsuki..." Izuku started to mutter trying to weigh out pros and cons.

"Just shut the hell up and do it Deku!"

"Huh?!" Izuku turned around to see his brother pushing himself up into a sitting position. "Kaachan, you're up?"

"Yeah, now just say yes so we can go home already."

"But, Kaachan do you even know what we've been talking about?"

"Yes, now say yes before he changes his mind, damn it. You wanted to be a hero right? To prove those bastards wrong? You want to save people with a smile remember?" as Katsuki spoke Izuku seemed to brighten up a little. "Then take the damn offer and be a hero!" Izuku smiled and then turned to All Might.

He bowed down so that his torso was parallel with the ground. "Please take care of me, All Might, sir!"

All Might smiled and reached out his hand, "Likewise Young Deku."

"Ah, my name's not Deku. It's Izuku Midoriya."

(Time skip)

It was a bright sunny Saturday morning and Izuku and Katsuki found themselves on a beach surrounded by trash. Katsuki had gone with Izuku to, "make sure the stupid Deku doesn't break himself." All Might had tasked the two boys with cleaning the beach. (All Might decided that as long as Katsuki was there he aught to learn as well. It never hurts to stay in shape after all.)

Currently the two boys were attempting to pull a fridge with a thick fraying rope, but All Might being on top of it in his muscle form helped nothing.

"Come on boys, put your backs into!" All Might yelled down. "Yuuei's entrance exam is only ten months away. If this much is hard for you I wonder how you'll make it?"

Those words seemed to spark a light in the brothers and suddenly the fridge was ripped from the sand and steadily moving towards an old beaten up truck they had found earlier in the morning and fixed up.

"There we go! That's the spirit! Plus Ultra!" All Might yelled.

(Another time skip cause everything with the training is the same, just with Katsuki mixed in)