Chapter Five

This chapter will have some mentions of gore. Plus a panic attack/loss of quirk control on Izuku's part. I'm sorry, but I'm also not cause it's important. Don't read it if it gets too much to handle. Anyway on with the chapter.

"Today we'll be having a hero training class with All Might, me, and one other teacher," Aizawa said.

'Is it a special class?' thought Izuku.

"Excuse me," asked Sero. "What will we be doing?"

"You'll be practicing rescue missions in situations like, shipwrecks, fires, earthquakes, etc." Aizawa explained.

Kaminari leaned back in his seat. "Rescue? Looks like it'll be a lot of hard work this time too."

"Idiot, this is the work of heroes," Kirishima whispered to his friend. "My arms are ready to rumble!"

"When it comes to water no one can beat me, kero," said Asui.

"Hey, I'm not done. You can decide whether or not to wear your costumes this time because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too," Aizawa said opening the panels in the wall to reveal the costumes. "We'll be doing the training off campus, so we'll be taking a bus. That's all, now get ready!"

(Time skip to outside the USJ cause I'm a bit lazy today)

Izuku was worried. He had a very, very bad feeling about this exercise and it wouldn't go away. He tried to chalk it up to nerves, but after witnessing his mother's murder, a simple rescue training could never make him feel the way he currently felt.

When he told Katsuki about it the explosive teen told him everything was fine. Nothing would happen as long as he was around. Some how that didn't help Izuku's case at all. If anything, it caused the feeling to spike.

Izuku pushed the feeling away as Aizawa led the group of students into a large building. Inside was a collection of different disaster zones.

"Woah, is this U.S.J. or something?" Kirishima asked loudly.

"Welcome," spoke a voice from in front of the students. "I've been waiting for you. This is a facility I built in order to simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

Izuku and Ochako instantly began ranting about how amazing the hero in front of them, Thirteen, was.

"Hey, Thirteen," asked Aizawa. "Where's All Might? Shouldn't he be here by now?"

"Um, about that. He ended saving three people on the way here and used up all of his time. He's resting in the lounge now," Thirteen replied sheepishly. "He should come sometime towards the end though."

"I guess we'll have to start without him then," Aizawa said. 

Thirteen began speaking to the students. "All right, before we began I have a few things to say. I'm sure you all know my quirk, 'Black Hole'. It allows me to suck anything nearby into a black hole."

Izuku spoke, totally fanboying, "You've used it to save tons of people."

"That's true, however my quirk can also easily kill," said Thirteen shocking the students. "Because quirk usage is highly restricted out in public it is hard to realize it, but please remember that there many quirks that can seriously injure or kill a person with just one misstep.

"During Aizawa's quirk apprehension test you learned the limits of your powers. In the villain vs hero fights with All Might you learned that your quirks can hurt others. Today is a fresh start. You'll be learning how to use your quirks to save others, rather than to harm. Your powers were not given to you to hurt those around you. I hope today you come to learn that those powers are for you to use to help others. That's it thanks for listening." As he finished Thirteen took a stage bow.