Chapter Fifteen

This chapter makes this officially the longer story I have ever written to date. The closest one I have to this is 14 chapters and took me 3 years to write because I was still in school then, plus I was really bad about writing.

And just look at that picture. Beautiful. Also, I'm drawing out the time Izuku is with the League from two days to a week, because I have a purpose in mind that I need that long for, so I'm sorry. But I'm not sorry. Here's the chapter

When Izuku came to he was chained to a wall. He could move, but he had a shackle around his neck that kept him from leaving a certain area. He tried to power up One for All so that he could smash through the shackle, but a surge of electricity shot through him, causing him to scream out in pain. 

"Oh, good, you're awake," said Dabi he stood on the other side of the small room. "The names Dabi. You're about to get to know me real well. Along with pretty much everyone else here at the league too."

"W-why am I here?" Izuku asked.

"Well apparently, Sensei has this big plan for you. That's where we are now. At his factory. It's where he makes the Nomu," Dabi said. "By the way, that shackle around your neck, it senses your brainwaves. If you even think about using your quirk it'll zap you full of lightning. Not a fun experience, trust me."

"Shut up, Dabi." Kurogiri's portal appeared and Shigaraki stepped through it. Sensei's coming, so you need to leave."

"Ah come on, I never get to see the guy!" Dabi yelled. "I only ever hear him from that stupid monitor."

"Leave."

"Fine, but I want at him after Sensei leaves."

"That can be arranged." Dabi walked through the portal and it closed. Shigaraki moved to a chair that Izuku just now realized was in the room. "Now then, before Sensei gets here, I want to have a little chat with you. Sit." 

Izuku stayed standing. He wasn't even sure if the chain attached to the shackle would let him.

Shigaraki pulled a remote from his hand and pushed a button. The same electricity as before coursed through Izuku's body. "I said sit."

Izuku sat. He was right, the chain wasn't long enough and he had to kneel instead.

"Fine, that's good enough," Shigaraki said. Izuku sighed with relief.

"You know, I really wanted to kill you, especially because of that stunt you pulled when you cut off my arm." Shigaraki raised his stump in the air. "Though, I suppose Stain did a number on you, didn't he? I see you have a new scar."

"So w-what?"

"I didn't give you permission to speak, did I?" Another surge of electricity. By the time it stopped Izuku felt like he was dying. His arms were already broken, how much pain was he going to have to endure?

'Please, save me, All Might!'

"You just asked All Might to save you, right?" asked Shigaraki. The man stood and walked over to Izuku, placing his hand on Izuku's right shoulder, where Dabi had burned it. Izuku realized he was shirtless, and his shoulder, was now slowing crumbling away, revealing the muscle beneath. It hurt. Izuku screamed. Shigaraki removed his hand. "So noisy, but I like it when you scream. It makes my blood race!" Shigaraki took a step back. "But you know kid. They won't find you. We're in Sensei's laboratory, it's not even connected to our base!"

Izuku let out a whimper of pain and fear. Shigaraki pushed the button again.

"You only get to scream, got it?" Izuku was screaming.