Chapter 24

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or any of its characters. I only own my OC's. :)

I'm resting I'm the medbay when the metahuman alert goes off. I get up and walk into the cortex to see what is going on.

"Barry, there's just been an attack at CCPD. Looks like it's a metahuman," Cisco explains.

"On it," Barry replies before speeding off. Cisco hacks onto the security feed to see what is going on. Barry speeds into the cameras view. The metahuman, a guy in his early twenties, shoots a blast of red energy from his hands, knocking Barry to the ground.

"What was that stuff?" I ask Cisco. He doesn't reply. The meta advances towards Barry and is about to blast him again when Cisco quickly breeches him out of there.

"Are you OK?" I ask Barry as I rush towards him. He grimaces.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he says, hobbling over to a chair before sitting down.

"What was that stuff?" I ask again. Cisco swallows hard.

"It looked like dark matter," he says.

"You mean that stuff that exploded from the particle accelerator?" I ask him. He nods.

"This isn't good," Barry says, "What if this guy can take away powers? And make new metas?"

I look at Cisco.

"How are we supposed to stop him?" I ask. Cisco ruffles my hair causing me to frown and attempt to fix it.

"I'm sure I'll come up with something." he walks out of the cortex, presumably towards his lab. I sit down on top of the table, next to all the computers.

"So, where are all the others?" I ask Barry.

"Caitlin went home early today and theohers are all in the speed lab I think," Barry tells me.

"Thanks, I'll head over there now," I tell him with a grin. I jump down from the table and too bored to walk, speed over to the speed lab. I stop right next to them causing them to jump on fright.

"Are you sure you should be using your powers already?" Dylan asks. I grin.

"I'm fine, it already been two weeks since I got hurt, I'm feeling totally back to normal," I reassure him.

"So, what are you guys doing?" I ask them.

"We're trying to find a way to contact Amy back at Black Hole," Jax explains.

"Any luck so far?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"We really should have worked out this communication thing out better," he grumbles, throwing a piece of a machine across the room. I speed after it and catch it before it can crash to the floor and break putting it back down on the table.

"I'm sure you'll work it out," I tell them. I look over at the computer.

"Um Aaron, I think we should go on our walk now," I tell him. Kyra looks confused.

"Are you sure you should still go on your walks after you injured yourself?" she asks concerned. I smile.

"Kyra, if I can speed around S.T.A.R Labs I'm sure I'll be done going on a small walk, besides, I'll have Aaron with me," I explain.

With that I grab Aaron by the arm and lead him out of S.T.A.R Labs.

"Wait, how did you even get there without me? It's literally in the middle of nowhere," I ask him. He grins.

"Watch this," he tells me. He closes his eyes in concentration before opening them. He starts hovering above the ground.

"I can also fly," he tells me. I grin.

"that is so awesome!" I exclaim.

"Race you there," I tell him before speeding off. I run as fast as I can through the city and out to the Black Hole facility. I stop in front of the building and wait for Aaron to get here. Less than five minutes later I see him flying through the air and he drops down next to me.

"Not bad," I tell him. He grins.

"Shall we?" he asks, pointing towards the door. I grab his hand before he can say anything and speed him right into Mrs. McCulloch's office.

She looks up at our fast entrance and puts away whatever papers she was working on.

"Good to see you up and running again, Lexi," she tells me.

"Yeah, I just woke up today," I tell her. She clears her throat.

"So, what new information do you have?" she asks.

"There was a metahuman attack at CCPD this afternoon. He is a meta that can control dark matter," I tell her. She grins.

"How fascinating. Bring him to me," she says abruptly. Aaron and I look a t her in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Aaron asks.

"I mean, once team flash have caught him and put him in their prison, let him out and bring him to me. I want to train him to become a Black Hole operative, that power cod be very useful," she explains.

"Fine, but it might take awhile, they haven't even figured out how to stop him yet," I tell her. She grins.

"that's fine, as long as I get him. You may go now."

We stand up to leave but she quickly stops me.

"oh right, Aaron can you go wait outside? I need to borrow Lexi for a few minutes," she tells him. Aaron looks at me before leaving.

"What is it?" I ask her.

"You can come in now," she calls out. The door opens and Lisa and Leonard Snart walk in.

"Lexi, we were so worried when we heard what happened," Lisa says, running up to me and hugging me.

"I'll kill Barry if I ever see him for doing that," Leonard growls. I quickly pull away from Lisa.

"It's not his fault. He was being mind controlled by a meta we were fighting," I explain. All he does is grumble in response. I look at the clock in the corner if the room. It reads 7.03pm.

"I really have to get going now," I exlim to them.

"OK, just don't get stabbed again," Lisa tells me as I walk out of the room.

I speed outside to where Aaron is going.

"Ok, we can go now," I tell him. He grins and shoots up into the sky and I start running back to S.T.A.R Labs.

(1114 words)

Is this a double update? I can't remember if I updated this morning or not. Lol.
Anyway, it is my birthday on Friday which is totally schway so I'll probably update a short update tomorrow or a long one on Sunday. What do you think? Please. Be sure to comment any ideas or reviews, share and hopefully vote. :)
Until next chapter. Byeee;)