Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own The Flash or any of its characters. I only own my OC's. :)

Ten minutes later and we are all sitting in the dining hall at our usual table, gulping down our delicious victory milkshakes.
We all joke around and laugh like high-school friends when a voice comes from in front of us.
"How did you get milkshakes?" Amy asks. She sits down next to me and I give her a hug.
"How was your mission?" I ask her. She shrugs.
"I've had worse," she replies.
"So, how did you guys get milkshakes?" she asks again. We all explain to her the training exercise and how we broke the record for completion time.
"I'm so sad I missed out on that for some boring mission," she tells us after we finish explaining. We all laugh.

A few minutes later, the lights out bell rings and we all part ways to go back to our barracks. On my way there however, Lisa stops me and tells me Mrs. McCulloch wants to talk to me. What could she possibly want to talk about this late at night? I make my way over to her office and knock on the door before nervously entering.
"You wanted to talk to me?" I ask her as I sit down on one of the hard chairs.
"Yes, you have another mission at 5.30 tomorrow morning," she informs me.
"This time you are going to go after a superhero that calls himself Vibe," she tells me. I can barely keep in a gasp. She wants me to go after Cisco?
"But..." I start to argue but she stops me with one look.
"Do whatever you have to to stop him using his powers. Same as with Edward Thomas, lure him into public, defeat him and spray paint Black Hole next to him, OK?" she tells me. I nod.
"Good, report to my office at 5.30am tomorrow morning to check out and you can be on your way. Sleep well."

......//:\\......

I slowly wake up and look at the clock on the wall by the door to see it reads 5.20am. I have to leave in 10 minutes. Why do these missions have to be so early in the morning? I groan as I pull myself from the warmth and security of my blankets and slowly make my way to the bathroom. Just because I have to wake up early doesn't mean I should wake the other girls as well. I drag myself into the shower and blast myself with icy cold water which seems to wake me up.
Feeling refreshed, I quickly brush my teeth and tie my hair into a ponytail before getting dressed into my mission suit. Pulling on my boots, I tie the laces before I quietly exit the room and make my way over to the loading Dock where Eva is waiting impatiently.
"You're ten minutes late," she says with a deep frown painted on her face. She obviously isn't a morning person.
"Should I go now? " I ask her.
"Yes, go," she says impatiently, waving her hand at me. I speed out of the loading dock, through the large roller doors, and into the heat of the hot summer day. The black hole base is located on the border of a desert making it very secluded but also very hot. I run down the highway and into a small forest bordering Central City. To get Cisco to come here, I'll have to make some sort of signal. Using my speed, I place my hands on the forest floor and start to vibrate it at a high frequency. The ground all around me starts to rumble, almost like an earthquake. Now all I have to do is hope only Cisco shows up and not Killer Frost of worse, the Flash.

I continue to vibrate the ground for about 10 minutes before I start to get tired. Just when I'm about to give up however, a large blue portal opens a few meters away and two figures step out. Vibe and Killer Frost. Great, now I have to do something with her as well. They both step towards me.
"What are you doing kid?" Vibe asks as he takes another step forward. I gulp before putting on a hopefully confident smirk.
"Getting your attention," I reply before using Aaron's telekinesis to throw Killer Frost into a tree, knocking her out cold. Thankfully she is out of my way now.
"Just come with me quietly, I don't want to hurt you," Vibe pleads, taking another step forward. I don't reply and instead use telekinesis to pull a tree branch into the air, about to bring it down on his head to knock him out when he sees what I'm doing and opens a breach, disappearing into it before it closes. Where did he go? He wouldn't just leave Killer Frost here so he can't have gone far. I hear a sound behind me and turn just in time for Vibe to blast me with some sort of energy, knocking me to the ground. I groan, grasping my shoulder where the blast hit. It feels dislocated. I use my speed to quickly get up and run up to him, punching him in the stomach. He doubles over in pain, clutching his stomach. I hold out my hand, palm upwards and pull some energy into it, making a tiny breach appear above it. That is so awesome. I hear a groan and look over to see Killer Frost starting to wake up. I have to quickly finish Vibe before she wakes fully. I did notice something very useful when watching Vibe fight however. He only ever uses his hands which means if I were to injure them, he wouldn't be able to use his powers. That should be enough to satisfy Black Hole. Anyway, there is no way I would ever kill him, or anyone for that matter. I use Edward's fire ability to form a small ball of fire in my hand. Vibe stares at me in shock. "Lexi?" he asks with wide eyes. Not knowing what else to do, I quickly throw the fireball at his hands. He screams in pain and passes out immediately after. I roll him onto his side and quickly check his pulse, it's still there. I make a breach to S.T.A.R Labs and use telekinesis to lift up both Vibe and Killer Frost, pushing them through the portal and into S.T.A.R Labs. Once they are safely there, I close the portal before running back to Black Hole headquarters. I only hope they aren't too mad at me.

...... //:\\......

I run straight into the med bay when I arrive, sitting down on one of the beds. Dr. Willings casually enters the room a few minutes later. I wonder if he is the only doctor that works here? He is the only one that I have seen. He walks up to me, a clipboard in hand, stopping right next to me.
"What seems to be the problem Ms. Snart?" he asks me.
"Please don't call me Snart," I plead, "Call me Lexi instead." he sighs.
"What seems to be the problem Lexi?" he asks me again.
"I'm pretty sure I dislocated my shoulder," I explain. He rights something down on his clipboard before setting it down on the small bedside cabinet. He grabs my shoulder, feeling around it in different places.
"It seems as though it is dislocated. I will have to set it," he explains as if I hadn't just told him it was dislocated. Without any warning, he grabs his shoulder with both hands, jerking it back in place. My eyes widen and I let out a small shout of pain and surprise. He grumbles something about me being a baby before leaving the room, taking his clipboard with him. I get up from the bed and speed back to my barracks, lying down on my bed. Without even bothering to take off my shoes, I'm instantly asleep.

(1366 words)
This chapter was a bit shorter but only because it is a double update. Hope you enjoy.
Feel free to like, comment and share. :)