{54}

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! It's nice to see you! Sorry it had to be under these conditions..." Patrick beamed, hugging me tightly.

I smile and hug him back just as tight. "No matter, if you can help me get my kid back, we can have a proper reunion."

He chuckled and pulled away, looking back at the crowd behind me. "Care to introduce me to your friends?" He asked, glancing around the group.

I shook my head, only motioning towards the group once, to which Delirious and Vanoss stepped forward to stand beside me. "No time, Patrick, this is Vanoss, this is Delirious, Vanoss and Delirious, this is Patrick."

They each nodded at the mention of their names and stuck their hands out to which Patrick gave them each a firm handshake. I notice Delirious eye Patrick with a cold stare, causing me to nudge him in the ribs with my elbow.

"Ah, the leader of the gang and the father of the kid, aye?" I shoved Patrick's shoulder, sending him a stern glance. "Clocks ticking."

He throws his hands up in a surrender motion and sticks his tongue out at me before motioning for us to follow him. Delirious falls in step with me, grabbing my hand with his own clammy one. "That's Patrick?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask, smirking despite the mask that covered.

"No reason, just thought he'd be older..."

"He's 28."

"Exactly..."

I stopped, letting everyone walk past us as I turned to him, pulling my mask from my face as he took the hint and did the same.

"Are you jealous?" I asked, unable to contain the smirk that spread wide across my lips. He gave me an unimpressed look and rolled his eyes. "No, I just thought he'd look different..."

I smiled, sensing the hint of jealousy within him. I cupped his face with my left hand, smiling at him smugly. "Jon, Patrick and I never were or ever will be anything. He's helping us get back our son. Your son, not his."

He scoffed, pulling away. "I'm not jealous..." He grumbled.

"Mhmm, sure you aren't, hun." I tapped his cheek and pecked him on the lips, pulling my mask back on and giggling as I walked away, moving back to join the group.

"Ok, here's the floor plan of level one." Patrick says, suddenly becoming serious, an old habit of his. "The twins are being kept here."

He points to a spot near the far left corner of the entire building.

"How do you know?"

"I have people on the inside, ones who are willing to give me information because I didn't get myself exposed." I scoff, shoving his shoulder. "Shut up, that was not my fault."

He chuckles, poking my arm. "Yeah yeah I know."

He holds his hands up defensively, turning back to the blueprints. "Anyway..."

We loaded onto the cargo trucks, military style outfits covering our bodies and faces instead of our usual outfits and masks.

"I can get used to this." Jon says, admiring the armored gear covering his body.

I walked closer to him, adjusting the weapon straps that ran across his torso. "You have everything? Does everyone have everything? You know the plan right? Everyone knows who's doing what?" I rambled, reaching up to adjust his earpiece.

A chuckle erupted from him, making me face him with a confused expression. "Y/n, we have everything, don't worry. We'll get them."

I sigh, reaching for his earpiece again but he grabs my wrist. "You know, I'm getting major deja vu right now." He laughs, wrapping an arm around my waist.