{12}

Y/n's POV

Delirious reaches towards my ear, adjusting my earpiece as he runs me through the plan for the millionth time.

I sigh and playfully roll my eyes. "I can do that myself, you know. And, I know the plan. Seduce the target and eliminate."

He stares at me plainly. "It's much more complicated than that and you know it." He glanced me up and down.

I was wearing a very revealing outfit. Tight black shorts, tight black crop top and fishnet stockings underneath with black heels.

It's uniform for the mission, which is probably why Vanoss wanted us to help on this one.

I used 2 fingers to lift Delirious' head. "My eyes are up here buddy." I smirked and I could see his ears turn pink.

He rolls his eyes and reaches to fix my earpiece again but I grab his wrists this time, stopping him.

"Delirious. It's fine. I think you're forgetting that I'm a pretty successful gang leader myself, I can handle it." He drops his arms and just looks at me for a bit.

"I-I know, it's just," he pauses and takes a breath, "just be careful okay?" I smile at him and nod.

"I will, and if I'm not, your gonna be right there." He looks down at me and I can tell he's smiling.

Vanoss peaks his head in the room causing Delirious and I to quickly jump away from each other.

"Ready?"

We both looked at each other, then at him.

"Ready."

Luke and I stood at the front of the building, waiting for our cue to enter.

"Target is in the compound." Luke and I look at each other. The next callout would be our cue.

Luke puts his arm over my shoulder. I intertwine my fingers with his own as his chest presses against my other shoulder.

We both let out breaths as we heard our cue. "Target in position, Luke, Y/n, move in."

We began walking to the front of the line. A lot of people gave us nasty looks and yelled at us to get to the back of the line but the moment we saw the bouncer, he nodded and let us in. Luke nodded at him and whispered to the man as we passed.

"Thanks Gorillaphent."

The man gave a small smile and turned back to his job. Toonz and I walked through the crowded place, trying our best to avoid bumping into people.

We finally made it the bar and Luke called the bartender over. "Hey, Squirrel!"

The man turned around, he had light brown hair and bright blue eyes. "Cartoonz! Hey, what's up?"

The man, Squirrel, glanced at me and then at Luke, due to his arm placement. "Girlfriend?" Luke shook his head. "Actually, we're here on business."

Luke gives the man a look and he immediately nods. "Oh, that business." Luke nods and Squirrel points over to a curtain hanging over a doorway.

Luke thanks him and speaks one last time to the man. "Thank you, and remember Vanoss' offer, when this is all over, you and gorilla are free to join us." Squirrel smiles and nods.

Luke turns back and him and I make our way over to the curtain. A security guard stops us but Luke says we're here to see the boss about the traffic ordeal, motioning in my direction.

The man looks me up and down then nods and pulls back the curtain for us to enter.

We walk in and the first thing that catches my eye is the glass containers around the room, all with a pole in the middle and a girl dancing around it.