{20}

Y/n's POV

"Yeah? Well so am I."

"Alright dude, we saw them first, they're ours." The guy said, slowly reaching down for his weapon.

I slid one of my guns to the back of the waist of my pants so it's easily accessible. I quickly made my way over to them, eyeing the guys.

"Are these guys giving you a problem babe?" I asked, glancing at Delirious before glaring at the men.

His expression was still stone cold, and his eyes never left the group of guys as he reached towards me, putting an arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and intertwined my fingers with his as he answered. "Not yet they're not."

The guys all looked at me with raised eyebrows. They seemed to all agree on something before turning back to us. "Alright, we'll make you a deal. Give us that one, and we won't have a problem."

"First of all, they're women, not objects, let's get that straight. Second of all, your not going to touch any of them." Delirious unraveled from me and stepped forward.

I raised the back of my shirt and tucked it behind the gun so it was within reach. I stepped forward, grabbing Del's arm and pulling him back slightly, a silent command to stand down.

I grabbed his hand and moved it to my lower back, placing it on the gun, telling him to take it. He finally glanced at me with a knowing look before glaring back at the guys.

"I don't think you heard me." The guy at the front said. He pulls out his gun and cocks it threateningly. The other guys followed, pulling out their own weapons.

I slowly reach into the side of my pants, gripping my own gun. I put my other hand behind me, signaling for one of the twins to hand me their own gun.

Macey discreetly reaches into one of her bags and pulls out the weapon, putting it in my hand. Kacey did the same, handing her gun to Delirious. The guys in front of us grew impatient and raised their weapons. "Alright fine, we'll take them."

I quickly spin and kick the gun out of the guys hand. Kacey is quick to jump and catch it as all of us point our guns at the guys.

Delirious and I pointing 2 each and Kacey pointing at one, then Ohm throws one at Macey. She quickly catches it and joins us, pointing her gun at the last guy.

Nobody moved.

It was as if we were in limbo.

We obviously had the upper hand, but our small advantage wasn't enough for them to back down. I smirked as the clicking of more guns were heard.

The five guys who still had weapons all had a gun placed to their heads. Squirrel, Cartoonz, Gorilla, and Ohm all held the weapons, Toonz holding 2.

The men stiffened.

"Alright, lets settle this. Ever come near one of my girls again, I'll put a bullet between your eyes. Got it?" Delirious warned.

The men swallowed and slowly nodded. We all eased and motioned for them to leave. They all run off immediately and we quickly conceal our weapons as to not draw attention.