{47}

Y/n's POV

I rushed out of the door and down the hall, wiping the tears that streamed down my face. Not watching where I was going, I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch i- Y/n? Why're you crying?"

I look up and meet the blue eyes of Terroriser. "Brian, I-"

My emotions cut me off, closing my throat and pouring tears from my eyes. "Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay." He says quickly, putting his hands on my shoulders in a panic.

It takes him a moment to recover form his panic but he puts a hand on the back of my head, pulling me into him, resting my head on his chest in a tight hug. "Shh, it's alright Y/n."

He pushes open the door to his room, which we were standing in front of, and leads me in, sitting me on the foot of the bed. "What's wrong?"

"Delirious and I-" The sobs spilled from my mouth again, cutting me off. I shake my head and wipe my eyes as I apologize.

"It's alright, don't be sorry, take your time."

I nodded and leaned into him again, wrapping my arms around him, yearning for comfort. One of his arms wrapped around my shoulders, the other rubbing my back soothingly.

After a few minutes, I felt that I had calmed down enough to tell him. "We got into an argument... He raised his voice at me, it was the first time he's ever lost it on me and I thought he was going to hit me, which I know he never would, but I thought he was going to and-"

I sucked in a breath, slowing down my rambling. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asks calmly, moving my hair from my face. I sniffled, wiping my nose and nodding. "That'd be nice..."

He nods, moving himself to sit up more on the bed, pulling me to sit in front of him. "Ok, now tell me what happened, from the start."

I sighed, rubbing my face. "I found out about his... partners, which is completely understandable, I told him to move on so it was totally fine, and then I found out about his extensive relationship with one of them... He lied to me about falling in love with her."

"You found out about Liz..."

'So everybody knows.'

I look up at him, a weary sadness in my expression as I nodded slowly. "I know he still loves her... and he lied to me about it and, and when I confronted him, he brought up Teddy and how I left and how I lied. So I told him it was different and he yelled at me, asking how. He raised his hands when he yelled so I thought he was going to hit me and I got up and walked out. I told him that I lied to protect him and Teddy and he lied to protect himself..."

Brian nods, taking in the information. "I think you guys are confused. Him especially, torn between two, and you're doubting yourself." I fiddled with my hands, listening to Brian's advice.

"Hey." He puts his hand on mine, causing me to look at him. "Don't let anybody make you think differently of yourself. You're more than enough and if he chooses her over you, then to hell with him, you focus on you and your son. And if he does choose you, then good." I smile, hugging him.

I definitely needed to hear that.

"Thanks Brian."

"Anytime."

My phone started ringing, pulling Brian and I away from each other. I look at the caller ID, seeing Ohm's name pop up. Brian and I exchange a look before I answer. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Brian's room, why? What's-"

"Stay there, I'm coming." He then hangs up and Brian and I share another confused glance. A few seconds later, there's a knock on the door.