{03}

Y/n's POV

Delta, Epsilon, and Zeta, or Cleo, Hannah, and Leann, were now all lined up at my side, taking the same defensive position, guns ready.

The man with the owl mask spoke. "Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing." I growled and held my gun up, pointing it straight at him. He chuckled.

I squint my eyes, getting angrier. "You think this shit is funny?" I snarled taking a step forward. The other two men pulled out their own guns on instinct, in reaction to my step forward.

It was now my turn to laugh.

Owl boy still seemed at ease, and I was trying to figure out why when I felt a cold metal press against the back of my head.

A gun.

I froze. I looked to my side to see the rest of my team in the same position as me.

"Hands up cupcake." I could hear the smirk in owl boy's voice. I said nothing. I slowly bent and rested my gun on the floor, my pack following my actions.

I tried to look at our other vehicle but my view was completely blocked.

"It's ok." I spoke into my earpiece, telling the other girls to oblige if they haven't already. I held my hands up in a surrendering manner.

"We can talk about this." I spoke, directly at the man with the owl mask. It was now clear that he was the leader.

He chuckled once more before becoming slightly more serious. "You should've thought about that before you ruined our heist. We spent a lot of time and money on this heist, and now, you're gonna pay."

I smirked, even though they couldn't see it, and giggled. I looked at him, his posture revealing his confusion. "Well I tried to settle this calmly."

I quickly spun, raising my arm and wrapping it around the arm that held the gun to my head, I twisted the person's arm, before pulling it out and kicking the gun up and out of their hand. I caught it and wrapped one arm around the neck of my captor, pointing one gun at his head and the other at owl boy.

I turned to see my girls had also taken down their captors and were now pointing their own guns at the trio in front of us.

Gunshots could be heard from a about 200 meters back, the other girls must be fighting.

I saw owl boy turn slightly, and I assume he was speaking into his own earpiece. He turned back to me, raising his hands slightly, no longer at ease.

"Put the guns down." He raised one hand in my direction in a calming motion. I shoved the man in my grip.

"I don't think you're in a position to be giving orders." I barked, pressing the gun against the captors head harder.

"There may only be three of us in front of you, but you're outnumbered. You can't win." He waved his hand again, still trying to make me back down, but that's not happening.

"Does it look like we care about numbers? I didn't think so, and to me, it kind of seems like your the ones outnumbered here."

Jamilyne and Wendy emerged on top of the vehicle that previously had four men, guns pointed at the trio that was now the center of the chaos.

"Vanoss." The man with the hockey mask speaks up, catching our attention.

"Vanoss? As in, the Vanoss Crew?" I was slightly shocked.

"Oh this is priceless!" Hannah howled.

"Strongest gang in Los Santos my ass." Wendy taunted.

I laughed, the girls soon joining. My laughter was cut short again, this time by the man with the hockey mask. "We'll trade you."

I tilted my head.

"What could you possibly have that would spark our interest more than killing the so called strongest gang in Los Santos and taking our place on top."

He raised his head a bit, stepping forward and lowering his gun.

"Your members."

My eyes widened as four men came from behind Wendy and Jamilyne, two men tackling each of them to the floor. They groaned in pain and tried to fight back only to have their faces be pressed into the gravel.

Another van pulled up and it's back doors swung open, two more men jumped out, revealing Macey and Kacey, whose masks were off and they were bloodied and bruised.

I growled at the sight.

"Release our friends, and we'll release yours." I grew frustrated at the predicament I was put in.

Vanoss pulled out a gun and pointed it at one of the girls.

My breath hitched and my grip on the man in my arms tightened.

"5..."

I didn't know what to do.

"4..."

I looked around, trying desperately to think of a way out of this.

"3..."

I looked at my girls. Hannah slowly bent down and put her gun on the floor before holding up her hands, but her fists were clenched with her thumb under her pointer finger. It's a signal. A 'T' in sign language. It means trust. She looked at me and although I couldn't see her eyes, I knew she was telling me to trust a back up plan.

"2..."

They've exploited my one weakness.

"1..."

My girls.

I dropped the man in my arms, standing straight. The four men who previously tried to capture us scurried over to their leader.

"Your turn." I spoke, holding in the anger that wanted to desperately lash out at them.

The two men in the van with Macey and Kacey threw them out and the four holding down Jamilyne and Wendy let go and made their way to their own car.

Now that I looked at the numbers, there were 14 of them, counting the driver of the van that held Macey and Kacey, and 8 of us.

The rest of the men jumped in the van and took off, being followed by the other car.

Vanoss stuck his head out to say one last thing before closing the van doors.

"Consider this a warning."

As soon as they took off I ran to the twins.

"Hey, hey, you girls ok? It's alright, I got you, I got you." I held the girls close as they wrapped their arms around me. I felt something soak my shirt and I pulled back from the girls to see tears streaming down their faces.

"T-they took them.." Kacey cried, gripping my shirt.

"What? What'd they take?" I asked, cupping their cheeks and wiping their tears.

"O-our masks..." My eyes widened as I looked at the girls.

They both stared up at me before wiping their own tears and smirking.

I smirked back as I stood up, pulling them up along with me.

"Oh, you girls are good."