{13}

Y/n's POV

Luke lets out a frustrated growl and moves his hands to my waist, his grip tightening. I smirk and grind harder on his lap. He gives me a frustrated look, which only makes me smirk more.

I lean in towards his face, causing him to freeze. I give him a sly smile. "Don't get all nervous on me now Luke."

Our faces were only centimeters apart when he whispered. "Sorry Del." And he closed the gap. I smirked into the kiss before pulling away slightly.

"Come on Toonzy, don't hold back." I kissed his cheek before kissing his neck again, making sure not to leave any marks. He growls before grabbing me by the waist and spinning me around and bending me over, running his hands along my ass and legs.

"Well fuck Y/n. Now Delirious is gonna have my head." I smirked a little. "Not if I get it first."

I tried to suppress my laugh but failed. "Pfft, sorry, it was the perfect time for a dirty joke."

He laughs a little before standing up, making me stand straight as well, as he grabs one of my legs and hooks it onto his hip.

"Well if he's watching, we might as well put on a show." He says, smirking. Luke starts to lean in more and more until suddenly, the lights went out.

He dropped my leg and I let out a giggle.

"Time to go."

He smiled and nodded as we both made our way outside. I started walking towards the technician room as Luke met up with the others to cause a distraction.

I walked through a hall and finally found the right door. I twisted the knob and luckily, it was unlocked. I walked in and everyone in the room turned to me.

I stood tall and put my hands on my hips. "There you are." I look directly at Rocco, a smirk on my face. I walk up to him, putting my hands on his chest.

"Throwing me on Luke like that, what? Can't handle me yourself?" I slide my hand down his chest and he looks at me with a large grin.

He turns to the other men in the room, all trying to get the power back up and running. "Get out." They all look at him. "Now." They all quickly shuffle out, closing the door behind them.

I stretch out and lean into him more, allowing him to wrap his arms around me. He smelled like cigarettes and old lady perfume. He slides his hands down my sides and picks me up before setting me on a chair.

He immediately starts to strip down.

"Someone's excited." I giggle, biting my lip and running my hands down my own body.

He takes off the furry coat and his shirt. He wasn't very built.

I mean, compared to Delirious, he looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

He starts to unbuckle his pants but I stop him. I slowly slip out of the chair and get on my knees so I'm level with the buckle. I start to slowly undo it with one hand, my other hand traveling down to my inner thigh where I hid a knife.

He puts his hands on my head, gripping my hair. I stop for a second and look up at him with a mischievous smile before driving the knife straight into his thigh and yanking it out.

He lets out a loud yell, letting go of me and stepping backwards, surprised. "You bitch!"

He starts to walk towards me but I quickly stand and spin, round-housing him in the face. He holds his jaw and looks at me, pissed.

He pulls out his own knife from his pocket and charges me. He swings the blade and I duck under it, grabbing his pants in the process and dropping them to his ankles. He tried to take another step but wobbled and nearly fell.