{21}

Y/n's POV

"Units 3 and 7 move in."

Everyone in my group sat patiently, waiting for our cues to move in. My group consisted of me, Wildcat, Terroriser, and Beta.

I looked around anxiously. This wasn't a down low mission, this was a rank mission, the Misfits wanted a little more credit, so after we toy around with these people, we'll steal what we can, and blow this place up.

"Units 1 and 6 move in." I pick myself up, moving in with the rest on my unit.

My group was undercover and we were dressed as security guards. Our faces were covered by the gear so we didn't need our masks.

We moved in towards the production room, Wendy and Brian stayed by the door as Tyler and I moved forward, walking around the room.

People were dressed in lab coats, at different work stations, moving carefully, one mistake could screw up a whole batch.

Tyler and I glanced at each other from across the room, waiting for our own signal.

"Unit 1, your up." We all look at each other and nod.

"Everyone! We need to evacuate!" Tyler shouted, nodding his head towards the door. The people in the room looked up, concerned as to what was going on.

"Technical issue with the gas pipes, it's too dangerous to be in the building at the moment."

They still seemed hesitant but paused what they were doing regardless. Everyone started making their way to the door where Brian and Wendy stood.

I quickly looked around, spotting a man towards the back that had a ring of keys strapped to his waist. I quickly whispered into my ear piece. "The blonde with the gray shirt has the keys."

Before the man could exit, Brian and Wendy grabbed his arms, holding him back as the rest of the group exited.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, looking slightly scared. I walked over, patting him on the back. "No, of course not, the big boss just told us to make sure you were unharmed."

The man smiled and nodded as Brian and Wendy let him go. "Oh I'm fine, thank you." I nodded at the man and moved my arm to push his lower back slightly, ushering him to go join the others.

After he was out, we all took off the gear that covered our heads.

"Got it?" Wendy asks, hopeful.

I laugh a little and hold up the keys. "Seriously? Of course I got it."

She smiles and nudges my shoulder with a small chuckle. "Alright let's move, unit 4 is waiting." Brian said, putting his gear back on.

We quickly leave the room, planting some explosives beforehand. We move slowly and calmly so we wouldn't draw any attention. We made our way towards the stairs and climbed two floors up and walked down a long hall before meeting unit 4.

Unit 4 consisted of Macey, Kacey, Lui, Zuckles, Swagger, and Smitty, who were all dressed in white lab coats.

I tossed the keys to Lui, who immediately caught them and unlocked the door they were waiting in front of.

We all entered the room and saw piles upon piles of packaged drugs, from edibles to pills, it was neatly arranged around this room. Unit 4 quickly pulled out large bags, throwing them at everyone and telling them to start packing.

We didn't have all the time in the world, in fact, we only had about 5 minutes until someone noticed that there was no gas leak and the master keys were missing.