{31}

Y/n's POV

The Sidemen landed on the roof of the guys' apartment building and my nerves set in.

We got Delirious back, and although we weren't able to wipe out the rebellion leader, we accomplished what we had to, so now it was time for the conversation.

Yes, that conversation.

Delirious and I.

We all exited the helicopter and made our way downstairs, into, the now finished, innovated apartment of the Vanoss crew. Everyone had already reached the tower and they were all sat in the living room, waiting for us.

Macey and Kacey had on harsh expressions and seemed slightly red in the face, indicating that they were angry.

The Sidemen dispersed around the room, finding their own seats and looking down, knowing the conversation to come would be an awkward one.

I looked around and finally met eyes with Evan, who had a stern look in his face. He immediately stands up and starts walking towards us.

"Pack your bags, and get out." He said, crossing his arms.

Taken aback, I raised my hand. "Eva-"

"It's Vanoss to you."

I was starting to get impatient with his attitude. "I think you're being a little irrational."

"Irrational? Irrational? What's irrational is the fact that we set rules and the first thing you do when you step foot in our base is break them!"

Delirious pulls me back, telling me not to engage with owl boy. "Evan, without her, I wouldn't be here right now."

"Without her, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

"She jumped out of a fucking helicopter for me!" Evan quickly shut up. He didn't say anything but his gaze remained hard.

"You're on probation." He said to Delirious. "No missions for three months."

Jon opened his mouth to respond but ultimately decided against it. He shook his head and let out a deep breath. He was pissed.

"Now Alpha, you and your crew need to get your shit and get out." Before I could respond, someone else did.

"What happened to the other Vanoss? The cool, chill guy we knew had our backs? Without her, you wouldn't have completed your mission, neither would the misfits, so when you're throwing her, and the rest of us, out, remember that." Cleo said before getting up and marching out of the room.

I sighed and turned to follow but was cut off as Delirious grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Evan, you can't be serious! After all they've done for us? For you? You can't just throw them out!"

Evan sighed and ran his hands through his hair before turning back to Del, as serious as ever. "Watch me."

Evan turned and began to walk away when Del said something that stopped him.

"That's completely unfair."

Evan turned around slowly, obvious anger evident in his posture.

"You wanna know what's really unfair? Do you think it's fair that the two children in the house had to tell me that you and her have been fooling around since day one? Do you think it's fair that she turned her back on the rest of her crew for you? Do you think it's fair that you guys have been sneaking around under everyone's noses when it was specifically against our rules? Do you think it's fair that she broke her own rule? What's really unfair is the fact that my right hand man, my partner in crime, turned his back on me, broke our trust, and slept with the enemy."