{04}

Y/n's POV

They both gave innocent smiles.

"Come on Alpha, how many times do we have to tell you, we're not thirteen anymore! We can hold our own against a couple guys." I smiled at them as I pushed them towards the car.

"I know you guys can hold your own, but you still have a lot to learn. For example, they've seen your faces, so now you two have to keep a low profile until we eliminate them."

They giggled lightly. "Yeah yeah, whatever mom." I held my hand to my chest as if I was offended.

"Mom? I am not that old!" They laughed again as they pushed me in a playful manner.

It was all fun and games, but now that that's done, it's time to get back to business.

"Alright Epsilon. Show me what you got." I could hear a little giggle starting to grow and I could tell she was excited.

"Oh you are going to love this!" She pulls out a laptop and clicks a couple things before turning it to me. I look on the screen and notice a map with two beeping red dots.

It's the tracker we all have on our masks for situations just like this one. The dots were moving fast, they were still on the move.

"Alright, I want you to keep an eye on that, once the moment is right, we infiltrate and eliminate. Tonight."

Hannah stopped me before I could walk away.

"Wait, there's more." I turned around, what else could possibly make this moment any sweeter? She leads me to the backseat of the car and opens the door.

Two body's fall out, not dead, just unconscience.

"I guess these two thought they could sneak up on us before their buddy's got completely involved."

I looked at the two men lying on the floor.

One wore a purple and white mask, with a purple shirt and blue jeans.

The other wore a light gray hoodie with bunny ears on the hood, black joggers, and a bandana around his eyes with an omega symbol in the middle.

"Omega huh? He's already starting to fit in." Leann laughed.

My thoughts drifted away as the girls joked about easily taking down two of the strongest men in the city.

I thought about the guy with the hockey mask.

He had piercing blue eyes and although he couldn't see my face, it felt as if he was boring right through my mask when he looked at me.

I shook my thoughts and turned to the girls. I saw Leann and Wendy dragging them and tossing them in the trunk.

"Alright girls, it's gonna be a tight fit but we have to get home right now and we only have one car, so pile in." Everyone got in with me in the drivers seat.

After a bit of pushing and shoving everyone was settled so I sped back into the road and straight to the house.

Once we got there we unloaded and brought the men to an underground room, no windows, just one door.

We threw them in there after handcuffing them, first their hands and feet, and then together. We didn't take their masks off, deciding to have a little more respect than they did with us.

Plus, with their identities still hidden, they are of a bit more use and much more valuable.

"Alpha!" I heard Hannah call from the kitchen. I made sure the basement was locked tight and everything was in order.

I walked up stairs and saw the girls hanging around, everyone still with their masks on due to our visitors, with the exception of the twins.

I went to the kitchen and saw Hannah sitting there on her laptop with a bag of chips and a can of soda. Cleo was there as well, sitting next to Hannah and peering over at the screen.

Hannah spoke, "I think I've got them. They've been at this one building at the center of the city for more than a couple hours now. They've given us their exact location." I chuckled.

"This is perfect, let's give them a couple hours, let them panic about their two lost puppies before we get rid of them."

"It's actually kind of a shame that we have to get rid of them." Cleo spoke solemnly, causing Hannah and I to snap our heads in her direction.

"What?"

"Well, I'm just saying. We're pretty badass, but we aren't nearly as physically strong as them. I mean, even the guys downstairs were decently built and if we didn't take them by surprise, or one by one, they could've easily overpowered us with strength if they got the chance, especially since they outnumber us. They took down Jamilyne and Wendy by sheer force and made it look easy. Who's to say they can't do that to the rest of us?"

I thought about what she said.

There were many more of them.

They are physically much stronger.

They had larger more intimidating builds.

"What are you trying to say?" Hannah asked, turning to face Cleo fully.

By now the other girls have made their way into the kitchen, tuning into the conversation one by one.

"Well, we're smart and agile, we know our way around, we're the brains. They are very strong and sturdy, they know how to use physical force to just barge through their own ordeals, they're the brawn. Separately, each is strong yes, but together? Well, that's a force without equal."

I looked around at the girls.

"Are you suggesting we join forces?" Wendy asks skeptically, crossing her arms and leaning back. "I must admit that isn't a bad idea at all, but they would never agree to that!"

"If they don't it won't change anything."

"Delta's right! Come on Alpha! Think about it! They would be so helpful on missions that require more than just sneaking around." Jamilyne chimed in.

The girls were all babbling now, all of them seeming to agree that a team up would make us unstoppable.

I kept thinking and thinking.

They could probably kill us with their bare hands. A certain gang popped in my head. One that has defeated us in the past.

They killed two of our members, and that was their way of showing mercy.

They called themselves The Rebels, and as far as gang ranks are concerned, they're number two, second to, and only to, the Vanoss Crew, or the BBS.

I racked my brain, trying to think about what to do, especially since we've taken the third spot for gang rankings, and The Rebel's aren't too happy about us cutting that close to them.

"One mission. We propose a truce for one mission."

The girls bursted into cheers.

"What mission?" Kacey asked, leaning over the table. I sighed, pressing my hands against the wood.

"Rebel overthrow."