{58}

Y/n's POV

5 Years Later

"TED! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE BUS!" I called out, setting out a water bottle and two pieces of toast for him to grab.

"COMING MOM!" His voice rang out, the quick pitter patter of feet flying down the stairs following.

The 9 year old, dark haired, blue eyed little boy ran over, grabbing a piece of toast and the water before bolting out the door. "Bye! Love you!"

"Hey! No kiss for your poor momma?" He chuckled, swallowing his bite of toast before running over and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I smiled at him and nodded him to go on.

"BYE DAD! LOVE YOU!"

"BYE TED! I'm picking you up today right?"

"Yes!" Ted called back, closing the door behind me as he leaped out of the door.

I peeked through the window shades, watching him trot down the sidewalk towards the bus stop. "He's gone!" I called.

The door to our spare bedroom/office opened and Jon walked out, followed by Kacey, Hannah, Mark, Joe, Ryan, and Luke.

I smiled and hugged Joe, Ryan, and Mark, who had arrived early this morning. "It's so good to see you guys!" I squealed, putting on the kettle for coffee.

"So are we! It's been a little while!" Joe smiles widely, chuckling at my excitement.

"Speaking of little... can we?" Ryan asks, him and Luke giving me puppy dog eyes. I laugh and nod. They clap like little kids and run upstairs.

A few moments later, they both walked down the stairs, each holding a child. A boy and a girl.

Twins.

The kids yawned, opening their mouths and revealing their tiny teeth. They rubbed their eyes and smacked their lips, still half asleep.

Everyone began fawning over them.

"Hello! Look how much you've grown!" Hannah squeaks in a childish voice, poking both of their sides, causing them to giggle. Luke held the boy and Ryan held the girl.

"You guys were so tiny a few months ago! Just this big!" Kacey says, placing her hand by her knee.

"Yeah, we haven't seen you in a bit, but Uncle Luke is still your favorite, right?" Luke asks, sticking his fist out towards the boy. The child smiles and fist bumps him, nodding.

Luke then turns to the girl in Ohm's arms. "Yeah! I'm your favorite too, right?" The little girl giggles and shakes her head 'no'.

Toonz puts a hand on his chest in fake offense, gasping dramatically. "What?! Who's your favorite then?" She smiles and throws her arms around Ohm's neck, hugging him tight. "Oh I see how it is!"

Everyone laughed while Ryan and Luke placed the twins in their respective chairs for breakfast. Jon moved around me, grabbing the kettle to make coffee for everyone while I started preparing breakfast, just making a small bowl of cereal for each of the twins.

"So, Ted's birthday is on Sunday, but we're going to do the party tomorrow and we told him he could have a couple friends sleep over tonight if he'd like." Everyone nodded.

"Ok, so today he'll be surprised by us, and tomorrow some of us will take him and his friends to breakfast while the others set up?" Mark asked.

"Right, the others should be here by tonight or tomorrow as well." Jon piped up.