{19}

Y/n's POV

"It's not what it looks like!" I said quickly.

"I think it's exactly what it looks like." Macey says, smirking.

I looked down and see the position Delirious and I are still in. I quickly push him back and hop off the countertop.

The girls look and each other, then at me and Delirious, before squealing loudly. I quickly rushed to the bedroom door, closing it quietly and hushing the girls. "SHHH! You guys are going to wake somebody up!"

They quieted down but continued to fan girl.

Delirious turned off the bathroom light and closed the door before walking over to the bed and sitting down. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Why're you guys up?"

"We heard you come in and we wanted to see how your job was." I should've known. They always stayed up waiting to ask how my job went in our base.

"O-M-G! O-M-G! You guys are so cute!" They continued to ramble in high pitched voices.

"Wait wait." I stopped them, looking up confused. "Your not mad at me?" They stopped and looked at me with frowns. "Why would we be mad at you?"

"I went against my own word, I got involved with one of the guys."

Their eyebrows furrowed and they sat on either side of me, putting a hand each on my back. "Y/n, we just want you to be happy, and he seems to make you pretty damn happy."

I smiled widely as I wrapped my arms around them and squeezed them tightly as I dropped back onto the bed. They laughed and hugged me back.

"So, are you guys dating?"

"Mm, nothing official, it's more of a friends with benefits type relationship."

Kacey sits up abruptly. We look at her in confusion. "Wait, so the hickeys that you had..." Macey gasped and sat up with her twin. They both turned to Delirious and he froze, glancing at me before back at them, not even caring that they were seeing his face.

"Aw shit! I totally should've figured that out!" Macey scolded herself.

We laugh and I sit up as well, scooting over and sitting next to Del. I took his hand in mine and fiddled with his fingers instead of my own.

"So, how was your mission?" Kacey asks, leaning back and smiling at us.

The question had jogged my memory and I laid back into Delirious, groaning and rolling my eyes. "The entire thing was a setup. Some amateurs tried locking down the building to kill me, but I handled it."

I furrowed my eyebrows as I remembered what they said. "What is it?" Delirious asked, squeezing my hand gently.

"Nothing, it's just... I fought 2, and right before I took out each of them, they both said the same exact thing. 'Y/n, the Rebels are looking for you.'"

Macey froze.

"That's exactly what Rocco said before you killed him too." We all looked around. "I can't wait to wipe out the Rebels, they've caused me enough problems." I sighed and turned, cuddling into Delirious. I could tell that he was curious but he didn't want to ask and I'm grateful because I really didn't feel like talking about it right now.

"Don't worry, we'll figure it all out." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled and felt the girls stand. "Well, we're going to bed. Goodnight." I sat up and they both walked over to me.

"Goodnight."

They both kissed my cheek and left to their own bedroom. I laid back into Delirious and closed my eyes.