{30}

Y/n's POV

"I've got you covered Alpha, back up is already on the way."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at Mini's words but I continued to trek on towards the roof.

I avoided Rebels to the best of my ability, finally coming across a roof access. I wasted no time in bursting through it, quickly looking around.

A helicopter was flying away, a rebellion symbol on the side of it, but there was another, hovering about 30 feet above me, with a different symbol on it. I looked at it in confusion, knowing that the one Delirious was in, was the Rebel one.

Upon closer inspection, the symbol clicked in my mind.

It was another gang, more specifically, the gang who was ranked number four, right behind my gang. A head peeked over the bottom of it, revealing a dark skinned man with his hair in a dread like style, the tips bleached blonde.

His head disappears for a second before a rope ladder is thrown down and he peers at me again. "Hop in."

I couldn't help but notice his English accent. I didn't think twice and quickly began climbing the ladder. The helicopter raised higher as I climbed and as soon as I was inside, whoever was piloting took off in the direction of the rebel helicopter.

I looked around seeing three men sat at the front of the helicopter. Two of them were fairly shorter than the rest, with the exception of another in the back of the helicopter with me, but still quite a bit taller than me for sure.

The main pilot had very tanned skin and short black hair with a little bit of stubble.

The co-pilot also had dark skin, much like the man who invited me up. He had short black hair as well and a little bit of a beard on his chin.

The third seemed older than the rest, but still within the age group. He had slightly tanned skin with black hair and a full beard.

My attention now turned to the three other men surrounding me. One was around the same height as the first two with ginger-like hair and deep blue eyes.

Another was very tall, like, almost Fitz tall, maybe a couple inches shorter. He had dark brown hair, the tips dyed blonde, and ocean blue eyes.

The last guy was an average height with honey blonde hair and blue eyes.

There were 7 of them in total, and looking around, I could recognize them from some of their crimes. The first guy grabbed a bag and threw it at me. "Here."

I quickly caught the bag and inspected it.

A parachute.

"You might need that."

I looked at him, knowing what he meant. I quickly strapped it to my back and he handed me another one. "For him."

I nodded as I took it, strapping it to my front. The very tall man pulled out what looked like a gun with a hook in the chamber. A grappling hook.

"Ok, we're gonna get you as close to that copter as we can get, then we're gonna hook it and you have to climb the rest of the way. It's the only way to ensure ours, yours, and your friend's safety." The ginger said. I nodded, understanding the situation.

The ginger looked at the tall man and nodded, receiving a nod in response. The tall guy aimed and waited for a signal from the guy with the beard.

"You're clear!" The grappling hook was shot and hooked right onto the leg of the helicopter. I took a breath and looked at the guys as I grabbed the line.