{49}

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a familiar place. I turned over, looking at the alarm clock on the bed side table which read 4:34 pm. I sighed, realizing I had been asleep for 7 hours.

I threw the blue bedsheets off of my legs and made my way to the door. The house was eerily quiet.

I made my way to Brian's room as the events of today filled my mind. I knocked twice, but no one answered. I slowly turned the doorknob to see if it was unlocked, which it was. I peeked in, but the room was vacant.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I made my way to the living room, still not hearing a peep. "Hello?" I called.

Something clicked in my mind. The twins and Teddy. My slow pace soon turned rapid as I checked every room. I had a thought and immediately checked the mission room.

Papers were thrown askew, markers laid about on the table and plans were messily drawn on the board. All in all, it was a disaster. I glanced over the last minute plans on the board, hoping it would tell me where everyone was.

"Rebellion Hostages." I muttered, reading the title of the board.

An address was written on the side. There were also many arrows and boxes with labels. I glanced at everything, trying to attain the information quickly.

They found the twins and Teddy.

With Harold.

A growl erupted from me as I slammed my fist on the table, cracking the glass in the middle. The crack zig-zagged across the table, drawing my attention to a piece of paper laying neatly in the center. I picked it up, scanning the bottom. Craig.

My eyes dart back up to the top.

'Y/n, I know you're gonna see this when you tear apart the house looking for someone. I'm sure you've already realized where we went. Listen, I don't have time to explain everything. We're leaving now. If we aren't back by 7, something went wrong. But knowing you, you're probably already on your way. Be careful, Harolds going to have you exactly where he wants you when you come alone. Don't give him another chance. Oh, and one last thing, my girlfriend that was killed all those years ago, do you remember her name? If not, it was Sami. Her name was Sami.'

I put the letter down and realized my feet had carried me to Brian's room. I dug through my bag for an outfit I hadn't worn in a very long time as I thought about Craig's letter.

'What does Sami have to do with anything?'

I didn't know anything about her, just that she was a double agent for Mini.

I look into the mirror, staring at myself.

My old self.

This version of me was different. Her face had aged, not making her look old, but more mature. She wasn't as fit and had gained a bit weight after having a child.

Her child.

My face turned to a stone cold look as I slipped the mask over my face and started towards the door.

If they think I'm not coming for my children, they're dead wrong.

I used the address written on the board to find the warehouse where Harold was holed up then hacked into the security systems. Well, hacked isn't exactly the right term. I just used the same password I remember using all those years ago to gain access.

'Dumbass doesn't know to update security every now and again.'

As I flipped through, I searched for any sign of friends and foes alike. "Gotcha." I muttered, finding a camera with a view of a large open area, crates and boxes littered around the corners of the room.