{27}

Y/n's POV

Today's the day.

We told the gang about the plan yesterday, getting everyone to agree, and now, it was time to carry it out.

I strapped on my mask, looking at myself in the mirror.

'You got it. He's ok. You're going to get him back.'

I grabbed the hockey mask that sat on the bathroom sink, strapping it around my arm.

'When I get him, he's gonna need this.' 

I walked out, feeling a little better when I noticed the twins standing there, dressed and waiting. I smiled and motioned towards the door. They walked in front of me silently.

Once downstairs, I saw everyone studying any last bits of the plan, waiting for us to join them so we could finally leave.

Everyone stood up when they noticed me, keeping their lips shut.

Luke and Joe stepped up, each holding a large gun in their hands. "Ready?"

I nodded, grabbing my own weapon. They nodded back and moved to stand behind me like 2 bodyguards. I sighed and lifted my mask, strapping it to my other arm.

"Alright, we all know the plan. Get in, and each group will head to their designated holding cell locations, from there you contact the others if you find him and we begin extraction. All Rebellion members are on sight enemies and should be eliminated. Are we clear?"

The group muttered out yeah's and some nodded.

"I said, are we clear?"

They stood straighter and all replied in unison.

"Yes ma'am."

I slid my mask back on and turned around.

"Then let's get Delirious back."

I pressed my back against the velvety walls of the old casino, motioning for the rest of my platoon to move forward. "Get a move on, cameras will only be out for another 153 seconds."

I followed quickly behind the group, which was me, the twins, Lui, Leann, Smitty, and Ohm, as they walked through a double door towards the cellars.

We started to quickly scan over the cells, some empty, some occupied. I looked at the numerous girls and a few guys all chained up, bloodied and bruised.

I grimaced, promising myself to free as many as I can, as icing on the cake. I became more anxious and slightly frustrated as we continued searching, still no sign of Del. I let out an audible growl as we reached the end of the hall and Delirious wasn't in this cellar.

The others looked at me, waiting for any sort of instruction. I motion towards the cells with people in them.

"Let out as many as you can, the more distraction we have, the better. Plus, it'll definitely piss them off."

They nodded and split up, starting to hack at the locks. I quickly stepped off to the side so no prisoners would hear my conversation.

"Any updates? Over." I waited for a couple seconds before a slightly static voice came over the radio.

"Nothing on the West side. Over."

I waited for South and North sides to respond as well. Nothing came over the radio for a couple seconds and just as I was about to call out, the North side spoke. "North side here, we still have no eyes here. South said they're clear as well, second hand is a-go. Over."