{48}

Y/n's POV

The next morning I showered, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in Brian's room, putting on sweatpants and hoodie, making sure to put my hood up. Brian was still asleep, so I made my way into the kitchen and sat on a barstool at the island.

"Morning Moo." I greet as he puts a cup of coffee in front of me. I still didn't feel like I was at 100% from yesterday's events.

"Morning Alphs, are you alright?" He asks, giving me a concerned yet warm smile. I nodded, giving a small smile back in return. "I will be." He nods and spins back around, returning to the breakfast he was making for everyone.

Evan was sat across from me, using his phone. "Morning Ev." I mutter, taking a sip of my coffee. "Morning." He says, giving me a bright smile, trying to cheer me up a bit.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere, right? You know, after all that?" He asks cautiously.

I give him a grin. "No, I'm here to stay this time."

He smiles again. "Good, it's not the same without, plus, I think the girls are really happy that you're back."

"I'm glad."

Then Nogla walks in, followed by Tyler, then Wendy, then Scotty, then Leann, then Marcel, and then Hannah. As they each entered, they all asked if I was okay or how I was doing. After the 3rd person it started to get a little annoying but I kept answering wholeheartedly, knowing they only meant well.

Finally, Jon entered, Liz following closely behind. She was wearing shorts and a crop top, not even trying to cover any of the marks on her neck or the bruises on her thighs and hips.

I stared down at my nearly empty cup, running my finger along the rim as they walked in and sat at the table, greeting everyone.

Well, almost everyone.

I could feel people's stares bore through me but I ignored them, not even bothering to take a glance at anyone. Brian finally walks in, slipping into the seat next to me and calling out a good morning to everyone. He was wearing the same thing as me, sweatpants and a hoodie, hood up.

He thanks Moo as a cup of coffee is placed in front of him, then turns to me with a large smile. "Morning Y/n."

I smile back, giggling slightly as I respond. "Morning Brian."

He glances at Jon and Liz, taking a sip of his coffee. "Someone's been busy."

"Yeah, well he's not the only one." I mutter, looking back down at my cup with a smirk. He laughs and shakes his head, using one finger to pull back my hood a little to see my neck, poking a bruise.

"Also true."

Liz's laugh suddenly fills our ears as she clings to Jon, smiling at him lovingly but he looks at me with, what looks like, a cocky smirk. I look away from the scene, a frown unconsciously taking over my face. Brian looks back at me and puts his hand on my leg under the counter top. "Hey, don't worry about them."

I nod, finishing my drink. "I'm sorry." I whisper, turning to face him.

"For what?"

Everyone in the room was indulged in their own conversations so I didn't mind bringing it up. "For rebounding off of you."

He smiles, chuckling. "That's alright, I kind of initiated it. Besides, it's not like I didn't get anything out of it." He assures, pulling his hood back a little to show me the bruises on his neck.

I giggle lightly, turning back to my empty cup. "But, I think I got off better than you." He continues, smirking as he pokes my side in a spot that was bruised and still tender.