fifty six

[may]

"Kim Namjoon!" the Principal exclaimed, as the gym erupted in loud applause and cheering.

With Namjoon and Yoongi's growing fame on Youtube and their jobs at BigHit, they'd acquired many fans at school as well as around the country. Taehyung told his brother that his own fans were asking questions about him and even Jackson said people in their hometown were curious.

The man gave a warm smile, tugging at his cap and gown before walking up the makeshift stage and to the Principal holding his diploma.

He looked out into the crowd, searching for his family, grinning when he saw them waving at him, phones in the air taking his picture.

After receiving the diploma with a handshake and a few more pictures, he walked off the other side of the stage with the folder happily tucked under his arm.

He waved to his parents, before going to his place among the other graduates as he waited for Jin to cross as well.

A few people later, and the Principal called out, "The president of this year's student government, Kim Seokjin!" to which the room filled with applause and cheers.

Because of Jin's position- and of course his good looks and charming personality- the entirety of the student population loved him. He walked across the stage with a bright smile, before opening up the binder with his speech on the podium.

After giving a few motivational words to his graduating class and 'thank yous' to the teachers, he announced the next year's president, took a few pictures shaking the kid's hand as well as the Principal's, before walking off the stage with his own diploma.

He gave Namjoon a small wave as he passed his boyfriend's chair before a few of the classmates around his own seat were clapping him on the back and sent him their congratulations.

After a few more names, Yoongi was called up, and all his friends cheered for him as he posed for a picture with a rare gummy smile on his face.

-

"Graduates, you may now move your tassels," the Principal spoke, as the grade collectively did so, grins on many of the student's faces.

"I now present to you, the graduating class of 20XX!" he exclaimed, as the students took off their caps and tossed them in the air, shouts of happiness.

The gym erupted in applause, parents and guests standing from their seats, clapping and cheering for their children, as everyone hugged one another, congratulating and shaking their friend's hands.

The band began to play, and the students made their way off the stage and to their families.

Jin jogged up to Namjoon, and they talked with each other, looking at their diplomas and making their way to the back where both their families sat together.

They were stopped a few times along the way, classmates congratulating them, and a few asking about Namjoon's music, but they finally made it to the back, both with large smiles on their faces.

"Congratulations, sweetheart!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed, hugging her son tightly. Mr. Kim also patted his son's back, proud that he'd placed second in his class.

"Thanks, guys," Namjoon replied, as his cousin, Sana, handed him a bouquet of flowers.

Mrs. Kim turned to Jin, whom she often considered her son-in-law, and hugged him as well.

"Oh, Jin, congratulations! Darling, your speech was fantastic. You had me so moved!"

Jin let out a small chuckle, giving the woman a hug.