fifty one

[april]

The day after leaving Seulgi's apartment was hectic. The boys were so busy and consumed with moving, they hardly had time to think about the whole ordeal.

Because the apartment came fully furnished, and there were only two adults and a small child moving clothes and personal belongings, the seven boys really didn't have much to unpack.

Things got interesting when the rocketship bed frame Taehyung bought came to the apartment and had to be put together.

Namjoon had first opposed the idea of Taehyung buying such an expensive thing as a bed, considering the room already had one, but Taehyung wouldn't back down.

He considered it a housewarming gift for Young-Jae, and if Namjoon was frank, he seemed more excited about it than the three year old.

When it arrived, Taehyung had gotten so excited. With the help of Jeongguk and Hoseok, they'd carried it into the little boy's new room.

First obstacle came when they couldn't figure out the instructions.

Of course, Taehyung being Taehyung didn't want any help, so Namjoon left his brother and boyfriend to fend for themselves.

An hour later, he came back pleasantly surprised. The bed was intact, and all the pieces had been used.

That is until he realized all the legs were on backward, and they had forced some of the side planks into place.

Lecturing Taehyung about how there was no way that could be safe for a three year old, the younger was forced to take it all apart and start over.

The rest of the boys had already unloaded and even helped unpack some things, while Taehyung and Jeongguk continued to figure out where the pieces went.

Seokjin and Yoongi went out to get food for the fridge, and the welcome feast they were planning to have later that night.

Jimin was tasked with looking after Young-Jae, which he happily obliged. He and the little boy sat in the living room sorting through Young-Jae's toys and watching Disney movies.

At one point, Namjoon wanted to set up his workstation in his and Jin's room, so Jeongguk and Hoseok switched jobs.

Because Jeongguk was familiar with the equipment, he helped the father organize everything, while Hoseok actually read the directions, and helped Taehyung put the bed together.

It was probably the farthest they'd gotten to completing the bed frame.

After a few more hours of dealing with the bed, it was finally completed, and Taehyung was so excited to show Young-Jae.

The three year old had squealed, before crawling on top and started jumping up and down on it.

His uncle had followed suit for a few moments before Namjoon had to come in and reprimand his teenage brother for jumping on a rocketship-shaped bed meant for a toddler.

The evening came quickly, the boys soon huddled around the dinner table, mouths watering at the delicious food Jin had cooked.

They cheered when Yoongi came back inside with the plates full of skewered meats that he had taken out on the porch to grill. Now they could dig in.

The night was full of laughter and ease, as the boys enjoyed each other's company, and ate well. Both Kim families had dropped by to make sure their sons were okay, and even though Seok-Jung was still wary of Namjoon, he shook the guy's hand and told him to take care of his brother.

None of the boys brought up the events of the day before, and Namjoon was thankful, quite frankly, to just feel normal for a change.

Pretty soon it was getting late in the evening. Seeing as it was a school night, and there was a three year old with an early bedtime, the rest of the boys decided to call it a night and said their farewells.