chapter 2

"... would you like to come up?"

Felix looked at me, surprise written all over his face. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I was just going to ask for your number since I'll be out of town for the next month."

I don't say anything to exchanging numbers because I know that if he's looking for anything deeper than sex, I do not have the time to give for it. His going away for a month seems like perfect timing for us to forget about each other. So instead, I grab his hand and lead him into the building; we take the one flight of stairs to reach my door. I fumbled with my keys as I unlocked the door. Once inside, I turned to face Felix, feeling a little shy.

"Sorry to do this... But do you mind taking off your shoes?" I ask as I kick mine off. When he does, I notice his socks have hot dogs on them. "Nice socks."

"Says the girl who wears glitter Toms to a nightclub."

"Hey, I was being sincere. These are good dancing shoes!" I feign offense.

"And I appreciate them..." He grabs my hips again, pulling me closer, mumbling against my lips, "You dancing is what got my attention."

We crash into each other, kissing wildly... Tongues and hands exploring. I pull his shirt off as he takes off my skirt. I start shuffling him towards my bedroom, passing through the kitchen and living room, where we pause. My legs back up to the back of the couch, and Felix kneels in front of me. Looking up as he pulls down my lace panties, those green eyes filled with lust.

I brace myself against the couch so that I'm sitting a little to give him more access. He widens my legs and kisses my inner thighs before making his way to where I want him most. His tongue is truly amazing, a gift!

I am withering and writhing under his touch. So many moans and whimpers leave my mouth as he explores my sex. Licking and sucking with his tongue, penetrating me with his fingers.

"Christ, you're good at this." I feel his chuckle vibrate against me, and soon after, I come undone. I hastily grab his hand to make the last few steps into my room and fumble at his jeans as he fumbles at my top, muttering about where a zipper might be.

We laugh as I pull my crop top bralette over my head. Fully nude now, I scoot back onto the bed, pushing the covers to the side. With lightning speed, he pulls off his jeans, boxer briefs, and hot dog socks before crawling to hover over me.

He takes a minute to caress my cheek. He's so gentle in this moment; I am reveling in it. His hands explore more of my body, caressing my breasts and stomach. I involuntarily rock my hips forward, and he smiles the most beautiful smile. I move my hand between us to grab him... to guide him, but I stop. "Condom." We say in unison.

With another chuckle, he gets up to grab one from his pants. "I have some, too," I say as I open my bedside table drawer.

"Good to know," he says as he wags his eyebrows.

I smile as I watch him roll on the condom, trying really hard not to think about how many women he's been with. He's gorgeous, and I'm not saying he's totally out of my league looks-wise- I think I'm pretty good-looking. I'm not good at this casual sex mentality. Helene, get your head in the game... Enjoy the fucking moment.

He crawls back to me, and before lining himself up, he asks, "Is this still okay?"

When I respond enthusiastically, he thrusts inside of me. He gives me a second to adjust before continuing his movements. I hook my legs around his hips, and he moves one hand to mine before intertwining our fingers by the top of my head. His other hand holds the back of my neck as he holds his weight on that forearm.