chapter 7

I move to strip off my shirt and pop off my bra before lying back down. I want to memorize the way he is looking at me right now. I have never felt so desired. He kisses me again with hunger before moving down my neck to my breasts. Paying attention to each one with kisses and licks, making me whimper and moan.

"I'm more of a butt guy, but I love your body. Your tits are perfect. Everything is fucking perfect."

I love his admission that he feels this way. I'm obviously aware I have a booty and thighs, but my breasts are pretty small. Why can we always find faults in our bodies? At least we can always find people to cherish them.

He continues downward while unfastening my jeans. I lift my hips so that he can bare my body to him. My legs are bent, feet flat on the bed. He stares a little longer at my body, caressing my calves. He then moves to lay on his stomach, putting his arms and shoulders under my thighs. I watch as he kisses my thigh and finally reaches my clit with a long lap of his tongue. We both moan at the same time.

"I love this. I could do this every day for you... Fucking delicious."

My face heats, but honestly, I would let him do this every day. I don't trust a man that doesn't like oral; total deal breaker.

I am lost in a sea of pleasure as he continues his open-mouth assault... licking and sucking and possibly using some sort of magic... not sure... Can't think clearly. Too busy orgasming.

As my body recovers, still limp and shaking, Felix strips the rest of his clothes and rolls on a condom. He crawls back over to me, settles on his knees, sitting back on his heels. I grab him to line him up, and he slowly thrusts into me. Holding my thighs so my butt rests on his knees, and he pushes my thighs into my body. He's moving slower than he usually does; I swear I can feel everything and so deeply.

I look up at Felix and find him staring at me... a fully blissed-out look on his face. It makes my lips curve up... shit, I think I'm falling for him or have fallen. I hope he catches me.

He leans forward and kisses me, still gripping my thighs, thrusting impossibly deep. It makes me arch my back and squeeze my eyes shut. He captures one nipple in his mouth... licking, sucking, and nibbling before moving on to the other.

"Fuck, Felix... I think I need you to go faster." I moan.

He complies but puts my ankles on his shoulders, unwilling to give up the deepness. He takes my hands, fingers entwined, and holds them on either side of my head.

"Fuck Helene, I... I fucking..." but he doesn't finish his sentence. He keeps moving harder and faster until we both come together. He lets my legs drop and collapses on my chest. We are both panting and slick with sweat. He moves his arms so they are wrapped around me. And I move mine around him, still feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm.

He laughs, "Are you still orgasming? I can still feel you clenching around me."

I laugh too... "I don't know... yes? I'm calling them aftershocks."

"So I rocked your world? Was it earth-shattering?"

I roll my eyes while smiling. "You're the worst. But honestly, yes. You've ruined me for all other men."

This makes his head pop up. "Other men? Nope. I don't like the sound of that. I want to be with you- to be yours, and I want you to be mine. I know it won't be easy, but I think it'll be worth it."

This is a weird post-sex- he's still inside of you conversation to have. So instead of answering with words, I kiss him with everything I have, hoping he understands. Then I tell him I need to use the toilet and clean up.