3.

''Tae please! ''

''I can't jimine, please understand''

''You are still afraid of that fucker?''

''It's not about him chim, i have never wore something like this and i don't think i can , it's too revealing''

''I am also wearing the same types of clothes as you..please for me?  , try it tae!, start living live in your way, you can't let your fear and insecurities come in your way now that you are free''

Taehyung sighed . Jimin is right. I should live life and do things in my own way, No one is here to stop me . He took the clothes and went inside the bathroom .

After sometime jimin heard the bath room door clicking open and the instant jimin saw him , his eyes grew wild and he squealed like a child. 

''You look sooo beautiful taetae''

Taehyung suddenly felt all the nervousness flying out of the window and he smiled confidently and he looked himself in the mirror once again, he sure looked nice. He loved crossdressing but he was never allowed to wear something like this to school, even if he wanted to.

AT SCHOOL:

Taehyung could feel the stares in his direction as he walked in . Jimin felt his thoughts and wrapped his hand with him . Taehyung smiled assuringly at him and walked further in. They both were walking towards their classes as a guy approached them and said, ''hello''

Both taehyung and jimin looked at him confused because they didn't know who he was ''I am new in this school and am kind of lost . can you help me in finding my class? ''

He smiled sweetly at them, taehyung speaked up, ''yeah sure! , what's your class number btw?''

''It's 105 B''

''it's on the same floor as mine, you can come with me .'', Taehyung showed his boxy smile and boy was sure his heart is going to explode seeing this beauty. He nodded and three of them continued walking. They introduced themselves and they got to know Kang bin was the name of the other guy. On reaching 1st floor jimin bid them bye promising to meet at lunch. As taehyung reached his class after escorting kang bin and was about to push the door open , he was pulled towards an empty classroom nearby and he heard the door clicking shut. Taehyung stumbled due to the force he was pushed inside the classroom . He gathered himself and the moment he turned around his eyes grew wide open . He was back. His Fear was back .