23.

HI

Every tear that leaves his sweetheart's eyes, kills him inside. But he's bonded. The day he saw his father's cold body he promised himself, he would die but won't leave the person who did all this. Kim Namjoon betrayed his father, and betrayal has no forgiveness. 

Kim Namjoon can not be forgiven by Jeon Jungkook, not in this life. He wants Kim Namjoon to suffer and for that, Kim taehyung needs to pay the price. 

But Can Jungkook endure the hurt taehyung is feeling? Every time he's on a mission, before killing his prey Jungkook makes sure to punish himself by getting hurt. To feel at least half of the pain his sweetheart is going through. 

''D-don't go'' 

Taehyung kept moving closer until the elder felt his breath on his back. The younger boy doesn't know what it was, the desperacy or the longing but he wanted the elder close to him..so close until he's satisfied that Jungkook is safe . 

''Don't go please''

Taehyung circled his trembling hands around his torso from the back. 

His Sweetheart is hugging him. 

''W-where were you?'' ..''Why didn't you c-come ?'' 

Jungkook clenched his fist upon hearing the broken voice of the boy. His sweetheart's pleading voice seems to be poking needles inside of him. He boy is his, always been and will be but the pain they are bonded to go through can not be undone . His sweetheart hated him he knows that and it's just a moment of time taehyung will be same again.

Taehyung was busy tightening his hold onto the elder not wanting to recall his frightening nightmare. Jungkook is completely alright. Not hurt . Not any red blood. 

''Let go''

Taehyung came into his senses as the elder's voice finally resonated in the room. But the voice is cold. As usual.

''I said let go''

''No'' 

Forcingly Jungkook came out of the grip and turned around to glare at taehyung who was pushed back from the sudden force. Gripping his jaw , Jungkook moved his face closer to the younger who whimpered due to the sudden pain on his jaw. 

''J-jungkook-k'', tears gathered around Taehyung's eyes. 

''I-it hurts"

Jungkook's eyes softened. His grip loosened . Jungkook gulped the lump formed in his throat . Hands moved up to wipe the tears falling from younger's eyes. 

The gang leader didn't know what to do. One side his sweetheart is in pain and other side is his vengeance. His onyx eyes kept looking at the younger caressing his cheeks. It's only a moment before taehyung leaned into his touch. 

Does Kim Namjoon had to do that ? Was he that blind to see that the child who just lost his father had only one source of comfort ? And after taking away his father ....he took that peace away . He took away Jungkook's betrothed . He took away Jungkook's Father and then dared to take his sweetheart . Jungkook won't allow it. Not in a million years. Kim Namjoon would be punished a thousand times before he had the audacity . He won't let his sweetheart go. 

That's what Jungkook feels. 

But his heart screams , kept asking him....days after days ....Looking at his sweetheart through the screen .... WHAT SHOULD HE DO ABOUT THE THING THAT HE'S THE TORMENTOR TAEHYUNG FEARS THE MOST !!!

''I-i ...i was calling for you..''  ''Why-y ? '' ''You didn't come''

Taehyung took hold of his jacket collars asking him in a desperate way. Tears made their way down again. 

''I called you. And you listened but you weren't there . Why ?? WHY???''

''Sweetheart ''

Taehyung hitched , eyes widened for a second when he heard that word. Oh . Jungkook called him that again. Few days back, this word used to haunt him but now..he doesn't know what he would do if he didn't hear this again. Tears kept falling as taehyung cried. Loud enough for breaking apart jungkook's heart again. 

''Sweetheart '' ''I-i'' 

Loud cries of taehyung continued as Jungkook holds his hands into his . His own inner turmoil getting the best out of him. Not knowing what to do, he kept the male closer to himself. Taehyung kept crying and Jungkook continued to wipe his eyes ..hands cupping his cheeks. 

Soon, sobbing ..taehyung raised his head to meet the onyx eyes . 

''You're sorry? ''

''Yea-''

''Then say sorry!!'' , Little fists kept hitting on the gang leader's chest as taehyung demanded . 

''s-say sorry '' ''you-u sa-yy sorry '' ''s-say-

''I'm sorry sweetheart'' Jungkook interrupted Taehyung. 

Taehyung wanted to say , it's not enough. Not enough for anything he has to go through because of the gang leader. Taehyung wanted to shout at him. So loud . But nothing is coming out. All he could do is to cry . Crying for his tormentor to hold him. Crying to give his burning heart a little bit of comfort by getting hold by him.

''Y-you said you would never let me go. T-then where were you? ''...''HUh? . Do you like seeing me crying like this everyday ? I t-thought i l-lost you. It was r-red everywhere. Blood . It was blood .'' 

Jungkook cannot believe that taehyung is in this state because he saw jungkook hurt in his dreams. What's that supposed to mean? Kim Taehyung doesn't hate Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook didn't think twice and wrapped his arms around him and hugged the younger to his body. Taehyung's rapid breath became quiet as he trembled in his embrace. He picked up his sweetheart carefully in his arms taking him to the bed as taehyung snuggled into him more.

 Tucking him to the bed , Jungkook was about to draw away but felt a tug as taehyung didn't let him. They both needed each other. 

Taehyung seemed so relived that Jungkook was right in front of him. Jungkook was beside him and ran his fingers through his hair. Taehyung left soft breaths as Jungkook's touch had that calming effect on him. Taehyung wanted the elder to touch him more even when he knows it's not right. Before he knew his lips were on the elder already. 

Jungkook sighed. It was a first... in a long time , his sweetheart has kissed him again. His heart burns, it feels like it has been suffocated by lava. Just for this moment . Only for some time. He knows his sweetheart would despise him for the rest of his life but just for this brief moment he doesn't want this to stop. 

Taehyung kissed him passionately, closing the distance between them. Their lips were swollen but the heart yet yearned for the same closeness immediately. 

------------
Hey ! I'm back. please let me know your reviews about NLYG . And I've updated chapter 21 with some new information. Please read it . Please vote, share and comment guys.

Thanking you:

Niki