11

Hi.

Taehyung's Pov:

He went away, left me again in this darkness. I am afraid. Jimin must be waiting for me.. Eomma appa must be still searching. I don't even know where I am. 

i don't have any idea how many days it's been here. I guess he has planned to kill me by locking me here. 

I woke up, I took  a bath where i feel some kind of relief in this prison. There are some clothes i found in the closet, which i assume are his. I could feel him around me , by this smell..HIS SMELL.

My stomach rumbled, i haven't had anything except for juice and water till now. I took the bread kept in the fridge and applied strawberry jam on it, which i found on the kitchen counter. And i was surprised, He hates sweet things....then why strawberry jam? . He kept someone else in this prison before me? ..Is it? ..It must be it.

I couldn't eat more than a slice of bread and some juice. I sat on the stairs ..staring at the glass ceilings above. It's raining. The drops were falling on the glass roof, creating tap sound. The darkness of sky is making all this more worse. 

I kept looking at the ceiling and didn't hear the door opening. 

''Have you eaten?''

A rich deep voice spoke and i was startled. He is here. I turned around and found him standing by the kitchen platform. I don't know why, but i felt somewhat safe within.  His hairs are wet, must have gotten wet in the rain. He was carrying a few bags. He kept looking around , and took out something and kept it in the fridge, he took his time looking inside the fridge and then glared at me suddenly. 

"Why are you not eating?!!"

I shivered the way he looked into my eyes, Souless, that's what his dark eyes looked. With a thud he closed shut the fridge and stormed towards me. I don't know when i stood up , maybe just after seeing him. He grabbed my arms.

''What do you think? HUH!!  , These little tricks of staying hungry, crying is going to make me feel sorry for you?! EH NEVER!'' .....''KIM TAEHYUNG , better keep it in your mind, stay alive. I am NEVER LETTING YOU GO. You have to stay alive to see your APPA's destruction. ''

His grip on me tightened and my tears kept flowing. 

''W-why are you doing this? WHY?! "  ''Tell me ! HUH ? WHY? because appa broke our marriage ? I beg you! PLEASE! i will do as you say, i will keep your every word. Just please, PLEASE..Appa..no..harm..please.

NO ONE'S POV:

Taehyung couldn't form any sentence, he was feeling weak, he was exhausted. His body felt numb and he fell...only to be hold by him, the one who caused all this. 

Jungkook carried Taehyung upstairs in his room, taehyung took hold of his collar, pleading with his half opened eyes. He placed taehyung on his bed. His knuckles kept stroking taehyung's cheeks gently. Taehyung kept looking at him...he felt something is wrong. It's not just the marriage breaking issue.  Something is not right , jungkook must have a reason to talk about his appa like this. Before everything that happened, jungkook respected his appa very much. His eyes were not empty, it held a warm feeling back then, for him..for his family. What had happened? 

''W-why?" , Taehyung asked again.

''Eat your meal properly. One bread isn't enough. Here is your medicine. and i bought some clothes''. With that jungkook got up to leave.

''You're g-going to leave me again?'' 

Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment feeling something bubbled inside him. There he was, his sweetheart, again begging him to stop. But he couldn't. He must have kept taehyung in a cage but that is all due to the actions of his father and taehyung have to deal with it.

------

The raining stopped an hour ago, and taehyung was still awake. Jungkook went away the exact moment taehyung asked him to stop. Taehyung got up after feeling a slight stomach ache and went downstairs looking for something to eat . He looked inside the fridge only to find a box and some fruits with the same bread and 2 bottles of fresh juice again. He took out the box, a familiar smell of food engulfed him. 

He finished the soup with a contented sigh. 

The tiffin box had chicken soup, with jjajjang , and some side dishes. There are raw bulgogi which he can just thaw and just sautee later when he is hungry. It feels like forever , since he had a good meal. And proper korean food is much better than those bread and fruit juice he eats . 

''You must have been so hungry''

Taehyung was startled upon hearing an unknown voice. An unknown face stood by the dining table, smirking. Taehyung coughed ,and his eyes widened.. He panicked .Who is he? Did jungkook send him to kill me? NO NO NO...he won't . 

''Ahh..omo..wait ..''

The person ran, poured water in the glass and made him drink. 

''You seriously gonna kill yourself after having such delicious meal?''

''W-who are y-you?'' ''why are you here?'' ''how''

''so many questions'' ''Oh i forgot , you don't know me. I have been recruited in Boss's gang after you guys you know..i mean...separated ?''  ''i am Baekhyun'' 

-----------

hey guys. Here is the 11Th chapter. i hope it's to your liking. please vote, comment and share. i will upload soon.

Thanking you:

NIKI