26.

HI

JIMIN'S POV:

''Jimin, Jimin, JIMIN''

A familiar voice startles me from my phone screen. I looked up to find the gang members I'd been hanging around with lately. I was waiting for them near the garage area. I meant hobi hyung and yoongi hyung. 

Well, most of the time I'm with Hobi Hyung because apparently that ''I'm-not-a-catman'' can't stand me. Don't blame me, he does look like a cat. A lot. 

And HE's a HOT CATMAN. A lot too. I love pissing him off which btw I'm going to continue because this time we have a mission to go to, together. ''Mission TAEKOOK''. 

Hoseok Hyung cleared his throat and looked at me raising his eyebrows. He caught me staring at the Catman again. 

''uhummm, well if you're done eye-fucking your Catman let's go. We have a place to go to. ''

I smacked my lips and looked away blushing. He's not my Catman. 

Yoongi Hyung was already in the driving seat of the car wearing his sunglasses, which btw was looking goddamn smokin' chilly hot on him. 

Settling ourselves in the car, me in the backseat of course we took off to the place about which I was still unaware. 

''Where are we goin' btw?''

They both looked at each other before Hoseok Hyung turned around to look at me . 

''We might know where Jeon is residing right now. It's been days, the guy got injured in our previous mission and we had no fucking idea where he went without getting proper treatment .But last night, he called.'' 

''And ?? Please tell me you know where tae is ?''

''Hah , Kid you think it's that easy ? It's Jeon we are talking about . ''

''But hobi hyung just said he might know where Jeon is..then there's a chance he's been keeping tae there , yoongi hyung.''

''Don't get your hopes high jimin . Jeon wanted to know if there's a news about Mr Kim. And Jeon never leaves a clue about where he's or what he's doing . And if we have a hint then it's just because he wants us to be there, not vice versa.'', hobi hyung said alarmingly. 

Well that seems about true . Although I want to be nothing but hopeful if there's 0.01% chance of tae being there. Jeon is all set to destroy Mr Kim before that I need to help tae . If there's anyone who could stop this from happening, is Tae. 

It took us about 1 hours and 50 minutes drive to the location hobi hyung tracked down. Getting down the car , my heart was beating into my ears and it didn't beat that loudly even when i was hugged by yoongi hyung that day. My best friend, my soulmate could be here. Even the thought of seeing him after these months makes me go all excited and crazy. I've never been this hopeful in my entire life. 

It was a small apartment. We were near the country area, not that isolated...but in a different light from the town. While stepping up the stairs , i started praying to all the gods above. Wishing my best friend to be safe .

NO ONE'S POV: 

''One black and a Raf coffee'' 

''Please sit sir , I'll be there with your coffee.'', said the waiter on the front desk of Blue Cafe.

Nodding his head, the man moved to find a seat inside the cafe. A sleek black tuxedo with white shirt underneath, the man held his high while walking . He found himself a table near the window, eyeing his watch for a minute ... he gazed outside.