18.

HI

Park Jimin was a lovely boy, very helpful, and a popular guy in the whole high school. He had many friends, I mean how could anyone resist his sweet nature and those crescent moon smiles? And he loved making friends. Though not everyone stayed but one. Taehyung. A boy for whom Jimin could do anything. An innocent boy, with deep eyes, and a smile to swoon over, but he seemed to have fears. Park Jimin met Kim Taehyung in 7th grade, the said boy was too shy to approach anyone until Jimin dragged him to eat lunch with him. Jimin had seen him whining, shying, trying hard to be a perfect student.. learning, crying, desiring, losing, fearing, and more crying.... all for one person. 

His kookie.

Until he became his Nightmare.

Jimin was sure that if he stayed with taehyung, the said boy would have to stay his whole life in this nightmare, this frightening mess which the innocent one had never signed up for. That's why Jimin tried whatever he could, so he wouldn't be able to meet taehyung. Keyword: Tried.

 But it's not like Jimin could ever stop him. Like hell, he couldn't and Jimin knew that. Because if Park Jimin is the little mastermind fox then JEON JUNGKOOK is the ferocious Lion, King of the Jungle who knew nothing but one thing, how to eat his prey and not even leave a fucking limb behind. 

Jimin loathes him from the bottom of his heart because of treating his precious best friend like this. And now again the gang leader has done a disgusting deed according to him. Kidnapping his best friend. He didn't have any clue how to help his best friend. Until now. When the kidnapped boy's father called him. When Mr. Kim Namjoon called him. 

''God knows how that monster must be treating my poor taetae'', Jimin sniffed. ''I can't even do anything to help him''. 

''Useless ''  Jimin gripped his hair in a tight hold, it looked like it might be uprooted. ''I'm so useless''. He kept sniffing, mind wanting to act upon what Mr. Kim told him but his heart opposed him. He doesn't want to deceive the only motherly figure he has in his life. In a brighter light, it could help Mr. Kim find taehyung, but he might lose Kim Seokjin's trust. Yes, Kim Namjoon wanted Jimin's help in finding Taehyung's whereabouts. Apparently, Jeon Jungkook kept meeting Taehyung's eomma Seokjin in his cafe, even after all the fiasco happened. And that is why Jimin is standing in front of the Blue Cafe owned by Kim Seokjin at this time of the night. Namjoon believes Seokjin might know where the gang leader has kept their son and maybe the said male is hiding it. According to Mr. Kim, the gang leader is misleading, breaking his trust as always and Seokjin is too naive to believe that Killer. 

''You're getting hurt dear''

Jimin's head shot up instantly towards the person.

''Jinnie emo'', Jimin cried upon seeing Jin. 

Jimin hurriedly went and engulfed his emo in a warm hug, the need for peace visible in his eyes. Jin patted his back softly while Jimin cried on his neck, little chubby hands wrapped around. After a while when he lifted his head, Jin smiled softly at him. And Jimin could clearly see that his emo's pretty smile was not reaching up to his eyes. His smile contradictory to the dark circles around his red eyes, hair not elegantly settled as before, no accessories worn, and an apron tied around his waist proves that the male is spending his time in the kitchen just as Mr. Kim had told him.

Mr. Kim was worried about his spouse as they had not communicated with each other since the day tae went missing. While Namjoon was busy preparing for a war against the gang leader,  Seokjin lost himself in his cafe's kitchen after keeping himself locked up in Tae's room for days, continuously working now trying to soothe himself that his precious son would be back soon believing that monster, maybe.