15

HEY!

Moving towards the chamber , he sat down on the bed and i moved towards the drawer to look for the first aid kit i saw the other day. His eyes keep following my actions, i know he must be confused . He knows that i hate him, in fact everybody knows that but still i'm doing this out of humanity . yes , i can't see anybody in pain.

The whole time i was applying the ointment after cleaning the wound, i could feel his eyes on me. I wonder how he got this much injured? ..Did he get into a fight or a gang war ? . He kept looking at me, and i kept doing my work . I do not have the courage to look into his eyes again, those dark onyx eyes draws me into them and i do not know my way back. I swallow again visibly . Just one more patch and i'm done. As i was about to apply the cotton pads, his hands stopped mine.

The shiver that ran through my finger tips to my entire body made me wanna jump.

NO ONE'S pov:

Harshly yanking his fragile body towards himself, Jungkook pinned taehyung's front against his wide chest as he grabs taehyung's hand behind his back and pulled him closer to his body. Taehyung still on knees, squirmed in his hold and was stunned and his heartbeat surges with breathing.

''W-what are you doing-g?'' , Taehyung managed to squeak .

Their faces are near each other. Jungkook tightens his grip twisting his soft knuckles. Tightly taehyung closed his eyes hissing at the stinging feeling, his breath getting heavier every passing second .

His innocent self struggled to free himself but the hold on his hand got tighter.

''Why ?''

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly at the question that was supposed to be thrown towards him.

''Why sweetheart?'' , onyx eyes filled with something unknown....yet familiar and taehyung squinted his eyes in confusion. His delicate soft lips quivered as the dominant male voiced out and the fear increased in him. Tears welled up in his enthralling eyes clouding his vision.

''Speak up, talk to me'' , Jungkook demands again.

''Wh-what do you mean? I -i don't understand'' the delicate male gulped again. In confusion, taehyung asked this out in his state of awful shakiness.

''Why? Don't you understand or are you pretending not to ?'' Jungkook gritted his teeth seeing his state.

Jungkook's actions were quite confusing for the brunette. Jungkook's hold on him remained rigid looking for answers from him, but what does he even mean ? . Taehyung couldn't understand why jungkook was behaving this way. And Jungkook? His sense turned blind with insanity.

''L-leave me-e'' , that's all taehyung could ask making a low , feeble sound .

''I won't . Not until you tell me. '' . Jungkook's onyx eyes glared into his tear filled eyes. The intensity was too much for him, the gang leader's onyx eyes always had an effect on him. A lone tear fell from his eyes , followed by others. Jungkook's eyes held a known emotion, which taehyung had felt for years. But now? He loathes that feeling because it's a lie. A beautiful lie that kept taehyung trapped for years and now when he's wanting to get away.. He's back at it again. How he wished to be in his eomma's arms right now. Oh that peace. With that thought crossing his eyes, he broke into sobs, shoulders shaking frantically. Jungkook's jaw clenched hearing his sobs.

Taehyung kept looking down while tears fell from his blue orbs. The dominant male kept his hold rigid. His sweetheart was crying yet again, and the reason is again jungkook himself. He never wants to hurt taehyung the way he's doing right now, but every time he looks at him, he gets reminded of the only person in the world he hates the most. Taehyung's father Kim Namjoon. The man who destroyed everything. The man who's taehyung's loving father but a disgusting person for him. A disgusting man who killed his own friend. A murderer....

HIS APPA's MURDERDER.

----------------

Heyy. So I broke my promise again about updating regularly but here I'm. Forgive me for being late .

So here are some taekook moments and in the upcoming chapters we are going back in the past. Soo..let's gooo!

THANKING YOU:

NIKI