21.

HI

For Jimin, it was getting a lot to take in. He notices every single thing how Yoongi and Hoseok's eyes hold respect for Jeon Sr, admiration, and sadness while talking about Jungkook and anger for every misunderstanding that had happened. Right now, he's feeling a whirlwind of emotions as he's getting into the past. He could feel it was hard for them to reveal all this.

''It kept happening. Mr. Kim's business partner wouldn't stop his disgusting acts. Attacking Mr. Kim, trying to kidnap taehyung, that bastard tried all but it went to the limit when h-he -''

Hoseok hesitated to complete his words. He felt it was inappropriate to reveal this to Jimin. But again the younger would just keep nagging him. When he reveals everything he will not be able to hide this too as the incident had a major role in destroying every peace. So, he chose to continue.

''That fucker kept his filthy hands on Taehyung's mother Kim Seokjin's dignity.''

Jimin gasped covering his mouth. His eyes widened, his emo.? Emo was assaulted-d?. Jimin would die before letting his mind think of any worst possibilities that could have happened.

''Did he-e? I mean-''

''Yes, they were late in finding Mr. Seokjin. Mr. Kim was broken, he couldn't decide what to do. Taehyung was 8 and Jungkook turned 15 at that time. They both didn't know about this of course. When Jeon Sr. initiated that mission without letting Mr. Kim know. He went to kill that business partner of Mr. Kim, the person who did this unforgivable act, Lee Minhwan. My uncle said when they reached the place where Lee was supposedly hiding, there were only 5 bodyguards of Lee present, and after killing all of them when they found Lee, Jeon Sr. tortured him mercilessly. My uncle said he was kept in the basement of Jeon Sr. for days where he used to torture him, his manhood was cut and his scalp was burned. ''

''Deserved''

''hmm... Soon, Jeon Sr. let Mr. Kim know about it and surprisingly Mr. Kim didn't want to go and do anything about Lee. Soon enough, Jeon Sr. got to know that Mr. Kim was getting threats again. Alone, he went on this mission with just 10 guards including my uncle. It was Lee Yul, Minhwan's brother. And according to my uncle, Mr. Kim was also present there. Jeon Sr. killed Yul but couldn't save himself from the injuries. He was shot 23 times by Yul's men. And Mr. Kim saw it all, he saw his best friend getting killed and he let him die. He fucking LET HIM DIE.''

No one spoke anything. Tears were flowing and heavy breaths were taken by Jimin. He couldn't believe it. Mr. Kim didn't help his best friend who did all this for him. Mr. Kim didn't do anything to save Jungkook's father?.

''Wh-what was the misunderstanding that Kim Uncle took THAT step ?? ''

''Lee Minhwan . That motherfucker made Mr Kim believe that the unforgivable act on Mr Seokjin was done by Jeon Sr's men.''

 ''What ?? Oh my god. But Jeon Sr saved emo! Why would he do such thing?''

''He didn't. Lee created a misunderstanding that Jeon Sr intended to find Mr Seokjin late.'' 

Yoongi spoke up, '' My Uncle got to know the day Jeon Sr was killed ...that a men from Jeon Sr's gang was on Lee Minhwan's side. He tipped off Lee everything. ''

''Apparently, everyone knew that Jeon Sr's gang is only made of loyal dogs and their leader commands every move . So, when Lee Minhwan said it was Jeon Sr's doing ...Mr Kim believed that''

''B-but how could this be possible? Kim Uncle was his best friend , how..i can't understand?''

''hah , Best friend? I doubt if he even considered Jungkook's father his best friend . If he did , he wouldn't have believed such a lie. Such an vicious lie that is the root cause of every broken relationships. The hardships..the death of Jeon Sr...Jungkook's father..our father figure.''