6.

HI, I KNOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG AND I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 + VIEWS ON NLYG . I NEVER THOUGHT YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LIKE IT...tysm guys..ily all.. borahae<3..

What Jungkook had said had shook taehyung to the core, he was absolutely not his , never was and never was going to be his. Even though he felt immense warmness in his heart by hearing his words...He was not going to let him dominate him anymore, he was not scared of the consequences.

Taehyung was scared but nonetheless give him his best disgust look. and looking him directly in his eyes he all but shouted '' Jeon Jungkook i am happy our relation broke, because without you in my life I can finally be Happy, and breathe. You were a devil in my life that just brought sorrows never happiness. By the way just to let you know clearly I WAS NEVER YOURS NEVER WILL ''... his speech was cut by Jungkook who silenced him by giving him a punishing kiss, he kissed him with so much force that it took his breath away. He struggled to pull away, but jungkook was punishing him for saying that he wasn't his, he was punishing him for stating that he bought sorrows in his sweetheart's life. He gave it his all that kiss with taehyung, he ravished him taking in his sweetness, and giving him his roughness.

He finally withdraw from the kiss with Taehyung who was panting heavily with tears in his eyes. He was just about to wipe his tears when his phone started ringing...

Taehyung's phone started ringing , Jungkook was still looking intensely at his sweetheart , who had tears in his eyes and was struggling to get out of his grip.

The phone ring had broken the staring contest between the two. Taehyung who was struggling to get out of Jungkook's grip , tried to reach for the phone which was placed near the desk where both were standing by. 

Before he could reach for the phone ,JUNGKOOK had grabbed his phone , and then he felt rage like no other.

He stared at the screen of his phone which kept on flashing one name.....which he hated.  ''Jackson hyung'' he said with disgust , and anger.

 He then turned his eyes towards taehyung and asked "why is he calling you?".

''Why is JACKSON WANG CALLING YOU!!!'' .

Jungkook's shout shook the whole classroom and taehyung started shivering. 

Taehyung gulped sensing his anger. 

''i..i..''

''Why the fuck is he calling you?'' ''and since when do you start calling him hyung?'' huh? '', Jungkook's voice roared in the empty classroom and taehyung's tears started falling continously..

''H-he helped appa-a and-d he w-was swe-sweet to me..i am sorry..''

Jungkook's expression softened seeing his sweetheart's red  face due to crying ..and the shivering form was not helping either. He can handle everything in this fucking world but not when his sweetheart is afraid of him....He knows everytime he makes taehyung cry. He knows he did worst in the past..he's ruthless ..he made his sweetheart cry a lot but blame his background, blame the cruel guy inside him.. every inch of him craves for taehyung. He's nothing without his sweetheart.

But his expression hardened again after looking at the phone call..which ringed once again. 

 ''Hey taetae! how are you baby?  I saw your missed call.. by the way jimin was saying that you created a rife in the school.. I heard that you were looking really hot !!! Be careful tae-baby you don't want me to fall in love with you ...Ha ha ha .'' Jackson laughed on the phone not realising that he wasn't talking to taehyung,  he was talking to jungkook. It took a new level of control that jungkook didn't know he possessed .he wanted to  beat the crap out of jackson wang. With little control he had , he cut the call, whilst jackson was continously laughing on the phone. Jungkook felt the phone was melting in his hand , he held it soo tight , how dare Jackson say these things to his sweetheart, no one had the right to look at his sweetheart in that way apart from him. He was livid , he didn't know what he would do , his eyes were turning black with anger.

The phone in his hand , looked like he had been scrunched up. In that heated momment , he didnt know what to do , he was just about to break  taehyung's phone , taehyung stopped him by holding his hands...''he's just like my elder brother ..do-don't misunderstand-d ple -

before taehyung could complete ...Jungkook came forward grabbed taehyung's jaw softly yet firmly....Moving his head down , that his lips were touching his he said '' you don't know ....that my love has no limits , its limitless.''

 With that he kissed his sweetheart, with passion ,and intensity showing him what he meant.

heya! sorry everyone. i know i am late , last few months have been stressful and so handful for my family. My mental health was also not fine..i hope you all are doing good though. Love yourself..love bts . i promise the next part is gonna be up soon..please comment, vote and share it if you guys liked it. 

THOUGHTS?

THANK YOU: 

NIKI