16

HI

Do you ever think what it's going to be like underneath the deep sea water?. The idea of leaving the world you know and entering into something far more mysterious and oblivious is undoubtedly scary. Wearing a scuba mask you dive in , as you sink deeper and deeper ....finding yourself in a green world . It's beautiful , and suddenly you're finding everything so beautiful. So surreal. Uncountable fishes dancing , corals, crabs and many nameless fishes. Life underwater is alluring. Magical , a fairy tale perhaps!....And suddenly you start gasping, the greenery suddenly seems to start vanishing and the darkness that you escaped from is yet back again. It's like someone turned the regulator off . Holding your neck tight stopping you from taking breath.  You can't breathe. The engulfing darkness is so fearing . You're so vulnerable . Gasping for air while trying to move yourself upwards so frantically wanting to save yourself before getting into the same darkness yet again. But you're trapped. Trapped again in that creepy darkness and there's no way back, just death.

Taehyung is feeling the same. His breath frantically increased as he started gasping for air . It's the middle of the night and he's alone in that room, dark room . His hands were moving in the air waiting and wanting to grab onto something , demanding desperately for someone to save him . He cannot breathe, as if someone is pressing his neck , harshly. 

''U-u-ughh''  ''Nmmp-hhh'' 

He needs oxygen, taehyung gasped loudly. Tears leaving his eyes , he wants to live . 

''Aghhh..s-ave '' , Not being able to speak much, just moving on the bed harshly..taehyung asked for help from no one in the empty and dark room . No one could save him. He's going to die. He's dying . 

''pl-

''TAEHYUNG!'' , Baekhyun hurried to the bed . 

''OH god taehyung..What should i do.. oh my '', baekhyun cried seeing him like this. Doctor was on his way already but taehyung is not at all looking good. Till then he need to do something. Taehyung's having an attack. Holding taehyung up by his arms, he sat behind him while pulling him to his chest and rubbed on taehyung's back .

 ''t-tae it's okay'' ..''shhh..it's going to be alright tae''

''You're okay tae '' '' we're okay'' ''i'm here my bun.. baby-y .. my Sweetheart ''

Baekhyun's lip trembled as he looked at the half sleeping male. His heart clenched for this boy. He petted his hair looking, as taehyung's grabby hands fell onto his sides .

---

''I won't beat around the bush. The boy here is in a really bad shape. He have had a very bad panic attack. It was in the form of a nightmare i guess because he was asleep'' , Doctor said in a hushed tone glancing at the unconscious boy. 

''Woo-bin -

Before baekhyun could say anything the doctor who was mentioned as woo-bin cut him in the middle. 

''I gave him sedatives, he will sleep soundly for now. I've kept some pills on the night stand make sure he takes them after every meal. Otherwise he might go into the state of fear once again. Take him out ....let him breathe the fresh air . Even a plant needs sun to survive , and you're keeping him in this dark room-

''He's Jeon's '' 

Baekhyun interrupted and woo-bin turned to look at him with a questioning eyes. His eyes turned wide as he remembered when baekhyun mentioned who's the boy ..... ''He is Boss's betrothed .''

Of course woo-bin knew who their QUEEN is. 

Kim taehyung . 

-----

''Does he have asthma? No -no -no..Boss would have been extra cautious and wouldn't have forgotten to tell him this major thing.'' Baekhyun was in his own thoughts when his phone rang flashing his senior's name.....''Leader Jung''

It's been more than an hour since he got to know Jungkook stopped by. He knew his boss was injured during today's mission but he didn't know that the location jungkook is going to visit is not woo-bin's clinic but a certain brunette's place. Baekhyun saw taehyung sleeping when he came back to check upon him. He remembered how he breathed heavily when his boss called a few mins later and he was greeted by a growl of jungkook telling him to go upstairs to taehyung suddenly. 

Baekhyun gulped when jungkook's cold voice rang in his ears, he might have passed out if the latter would have been here.

Shivering, he picked up the call knowing he shouldn't anger his senior too.

''What the hell byun? what took you so long?'', Hoseok gritted his teeth.

''I-i'm sorry leader-r , i was just-

''leave it, just tell me if he's okay? '' 

''he-..he's okay for now . woo-bin hyung gave some pills , he needs to stay under medication for sometime. '' 

A moment of silence , then a faint ''keep me updated'' was heard and the line went cut before baekhyun could reply .

-----

Hoseok sighed rubbing his forehead , and sat down beside Yoongi who looked up from bandaging his hands. 

''how is he?''

''he's under medication'' 

Both sighed. This is getting really bad, more than they could imagine. They still can't get to jungkook , who's injured too. They could feel a storm building up. The past really getting the worst out of their boss. More than that, jungkook's vulnerable. He needs taehyung , but the said boy's condition is also getting worst . And they know jungkook will go to any extent to keep taehyung with him .

 Even after caging him somewhere, they are aware that jungkook's eyes are always on taehyung.  and he is always going to be betrothed to Jungkook. He's Jeon jungkook's possession , his love, his sweetheart, his sanity. 

And Kim taehyung belonged to Jeon jungkook.

-----------

Hello lovely peeps. Here's the next chapter. please let me know if you're liking it so far. 

Please vote, share and comment <333 

don't be  a ghost reader !

ANU THOUGHTS?

THANKING YOU: 

NIKI