27

HI

''What do you mean no one's here?'' huh?'' , Jimin was bewildered. He came here with hope which was all crushed, once again. Taehyung was not there, the door was opened by a middle-aged woman, who denied entry to them. Hoseok apologized quickly and Yoongi bowed to her before leaving but Jimin started crying then and there. 

''H-hyungggggg'', jimin hiccuped making the elder duo sigh. What the hell is happening? Jeon himself left traces and now he's nowhere to be found. 

''I had already warned you shorty. We cannot predict Jeon's move. '' Yoongi rubbed his forehead making Jimin wail more due to his words. 

''This is ridiculous, my tracking has never been wrong '' 

''Hoseok, Call him ''  

''I did but he's not answering yoongi , what is he even planning ? ''

''Whatever he's doing , he might have thought throughout this'', Yoongi replied .

''Let's move, Yoongi. I'll try to find him again Jimin''

Yoongi nodded to Hoseok before walking back to the driver's seat. Hoseok patted Jimin's back who sniffled and moved to the back seat. 

Halfway to the journey to their Gang Cabin, hoseok's phone rang. He signed  Yoongi to stop the car by the roadside who did without asking. Both of them got out.

Jimin looked up confused. Hoseok was outside talking and yoongi was taking a puff leaning on the bonnet. Jimin frowned by looking at them both. He decided to go out but before he could do that the elders came back.

''Alright'', Hoseok hang up the call.

Once inside the Car; Jimin decided to ask who called but Yoongi beat him to it.

''What did he say?''

''He's here, nearby.'', Hoseok replied.

''Did he say he's coming ?''

''Nope, it seems like we're going. Again''

''What's even happening? Are you guys going to tell me ?? I might go crazy over here!!''

Jimin shouted between the conversation of both of the elders. 

''ahh jimin '', Hoseok sighed and carried on, ''so, listen up okay? the place where our leader has kept your best friend is nearby .''  Jimin looked at him expectantly and hoseok continued....''The Cell phone gps location that i tracked was wrong. Can't believe he did that to me . Anyways, the reason he phoned when we reached here is because the house where he's kept taehyung is here in this area.'' 

''And jimin ?''

''yes hyung''

''Jeon wants you to meet tae.'' 

''H-huh WHAT???'' '' REALLYYY!!!!''

''Shhhhh shorty , my ear drumss!'' Yoongi said holding his ears . 

''That's not important catman, hobi hyung please tell me you're not joking.''

''No, I'm not Jimin. '', Hoseok smiled a little . Though all of them were relived but it was little unusual for them as jeon never behaved this way. Yoongi looked at Jimin who seemed happy, really happy as both of the elders were too but what does jeon want? 

''Umm... Hoseok where do we have to go?'' , Yoongi cleared his throat moving his eyes from the squealing jimin to the front.

''This way.'' Hoseok showed with his hands while not moving his eyes from the phone .

''He literally made me drive twice just to stop in between.'' Yoongi said rolling his eyes. 

No one can tell but both of the elders were little ( a tiny bit) happy and hopeful internally too because they were going to meeting Jeon Jungkook. Whatever the past is , they have always considered themselves as siblings by heart and this might be the first time after all this time that jeon himself called them to visit somewhere apart from their missions. At first they were planning on finding the whereabouts and upon meeting they would try to convince Jeon to let Jimin meet Tae. But Gang Leader himself called and asked them to bring Jimin along . 

With a happy and squealing Jimin who was partly crying on the back seat , the car drove forward to the said direction . 

----------------

Taehyung leaned his back to the basin after washing his face. Sighing heavily , all he could do was to swallow the lump already forming in his throat. Even after all the screaming ..crying..Jungkook won't answer any of his questions. What should he do now ?? Is there any way for him to stop all of  this ?

''So, don't ever doubt on my LOVE. I'm yours, I've been yours and I'll be yours till the day I stop breathing . Jeon Jungkook is Kim Taehyung's ever since their eyes met. You're still my betrothed and will always be mine. Got it, Sweetheart?''

Since the day they have met , Jungkook called him sweetheart . His eyes are darker than the id night sky and it's something that always possessed taehyung . He always found himself doing whatever Jungkook says, he always wanted to be with his Kookie Hyung because it seemed right. And now also, the presence of the gang leader is overwhelming for him . He's so scared but yet so consumed by the elder. He loses control of his own feelings near Jungkook. 

He doesn't know why but he always feels that there's something that's hurting Jungkook. And he wants to cure it . He wants to help him. Only if the elder answers his questions. 

''Tae'' ''Tae are you here ?''

That voice , it's Jimin. That's Jimin . He's here? 

Taehyung hurriedly opened the washroom gate and dashed into his room upon hearing the voice . His best friend is here? Oh god . Is he also Kidnapped ? No . 

oh no.

no no no, what is happening ?

The door cracks open, the lump rises up taehyung's throat . He's on the verge of losing himself until he sees a face. Jimin. 

His eyes widen further , the fear quickly replaced with disbelief as he was engulfed in a hug.

''J-jimin?''

''T-taehyungiee'''

----------------------------------

Hey  , here's the 27th chapter . 

And the best friends met . A friendship bond like this is very rare , so if you guys have someone in your life as one...don't loose him/ her. Cherish It. 

Shoutout to my partner in crime and gossip A. It's your b'day month buddy, let's keep up with the shits and annoy each other for a long time bitch <3. 

Hope you guys are liking it . Please vote, share and comment . You guys never even comment or vote , it pains . Don't be a silent reader guys ..

Please take a bit of your moment and leave reviews , it'll help me a lot in improving the upcoming chapters.

Thoughts?

THANKING YOU:

NIKI