Surprise

I am so proud of myself for the fast updates LMFAO!!! Now that I do nothing at work, all I can do is focus on my writing!!

------------------------------

My mother and I spent most of the morning and afternoon with my Aunt Thea and Sydney. Sydney and I continued to reminisce over the fun memories we shared as a child by the pool. At the same time, my mother and sister got drunk. We were having the time of our lives before my phone started to ring off the hook.

I answered without looking at the caller I.D. I was expecting him to call anyway.

"Hello?" I sang cheerfully.

"You must be fucking kidding me! You set me up!" Christian roared over the phone. I placed the speaker's call and put my phone on the table between Sydney and I's beach chairs.

"I did not set you up, you crazy idiot."

"Oh, so your father coming here to fix my mess, isn't a fucking set up?" He seethed.

"No, it's a blessing in disguise."

"Explain yourself, or I'm sending your father back in fucking pieces."

"I don't want the surprise ruined." I sulked back into my chair. Sydney watched me with wide eyes; she couldn't believe this is how I speak to the notorious gangster.

"Surprise? You're worried about a fucking surprise when I'm about to chop your father up till there's nothing left? I can't believe this!"

"Oh, shut up. There's a reason why my father's there. He has something for you that I wanted you to have. He doesn't know he has it, and I'm going to need your address to get someone to drop it off."

"You're fucking serious."

"I am."

"Why isn't your guards answering my texts?"

"Because I told him not to. You ruin things too quickly."

"So help me, god--"

"Just send me the address; you'll love it."

"If it's not you tied up ready to submit, I don't want it."

"Hush, I have to go to meet Gia. Send me the address, or another man will be getting this gift."

I hung up before he could yell again. Sydney, with her mouth wide and stretched, continued to stare at me in awe.

"Close your mouth, and get up. We have so much to do!"

Sydney drove me into the city to buy something sexy for tonight. Christian can't be angry if I give him exactly what he wants; I tied up, ready to submit. Our first stop was at a lingerie store. I wanted something sexy to wear for tonight under the dress Gia picked out for me. Sydney and I separated to browse easier through the incredible options."THIS IS PERFECT!" Sydney screamed out. I rushed over to her and saw her holding a black lacy garter set with matching thigh-high stocking socks. It was perfect.

Once I purchased, our next stop was a sex shop. We needed some sexy rope to fulfill Christian's full fantasy. We found bundles of red silk rope as well as handcuffs that might come in handy. Our last stop was to a hardware shop and a party store. We bought a large box and sprayed paint at the hardware shop, and at the party store, we bought some stuffed animals and other useless things to fill the box with. We needed it to convince Christian there's a real gift waiting for him.