Short Fairytale

It is November 6th...happy belated Halloween to everyone and I want to thank everyone for 10k reads!!!! This means the world to me! I appreciate each and every read, comment, and vote! Keep up the support and I'll keep writing!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Gia's words stuck with me the entire afternoon. After we finished our coffees and went our separate ways; Gia's words replayed in my head like a broken record. She is right. People in our world are trained to move across the world in a day if it meant better security and money opportunities. My father has been in guilty for leaving weeks at a time without warning me or my mother. I should be used to this...I am used to this but Christian is different. This is all too new to me and processing him leaving for an unknown amount of time is extremely hard for me. I cared for him in a different way; a way that I never cared for anyone before. 

When I reached home, my father and mother were rushing out of the house dressed in fancy attire. I'm guessing mother had some event to go to and invited my father along for the ride. Which meant I'll be left alone...

I contemplated calling Christian back to see if there was some way to fix whatever insecurities I had in this 'relationship'. Before I could go upstairs to call, the doorbell chimes through the house.

Who could that be? My parents and most of the guards are long gone by now.

There was barely enough time to react before the front door started to shake. The intruder went from the doorbell to physically beat down on my door. Only one person is insane and mad enough to make a scene like this on my property; Christian.

Through the peephole, I could see the fumes spewing out of him. His body shook vigorously as he leaned against the wooden door frame. Panic flushed through me as our eyes made contact within the hole. I knew he wouldn't physically see me but could sense my nervous presence at the door. 

"Miss Kingston, Sir Serpent DiMichael is waiting at the front door without authorization from your father. Please proceed with lockdown protocol while the situation is being handled." A voice called out through the intercom by the door. The voice is definitely a new but very excited security guard. 

"Stand down, guard! The serpent is here for me. I give authorization." I repeated quickly through the intercom. The last thing I needed was a battle to go down on my front porch.

After a deep calming breath, I began to open the door slightly. Christian anticipated my hesitation and took his opportunity to strike. He pushed with tremendous force. against the door causing me to fall back inside. Christian slammed the door shut before stalking towards me. He gripped my waist before pushing me up against the nearest wall. Instantly his lips were on mine. I melted into the kiss. My arms lazily wrapped his neck as his grips tighten around me. His lips consumed mine. Every suck lick and bite brought out a moan of pleasure. Emotionally, I didn't know where my feelings fall with Christian but sexually he was all mine and my body was available for his pleasure and his alone.

Suddenly he pushed away from the kiss but kept a tightly closed circle. I knew the kiss wasn't on the agenda but from the intensity of the kiss, he couldn't help himself. 

We waited for our breathing to even out before anyone spoke. The realization of the situation started to settle in. Christian is in my house without any permission in a heavy surveillance area. I just want to die a slow painful death.