Secret Room

Back again within a week (LOL it's now been like 2 weeks)?! I'm proud of myself!!! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR MY CHAPTERS AND VOTE FOR ME IN THE #WATTYS2019. I've submitted this story and my other story Destined For Him so go check it out!!!!

***I wrote this chapter a week or so ago and totally forgot to post it...my bad****

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The drive back to Christian's house was nerve-wracking. He was speeding way beyond the limit, he barely stopped for stop signs or red lights! He had one hand on the steering wheel, the other hand was wrapped tightly around my thigh. At a normal driving speed, we should have arrived at Christian's house in about an hour but we arrived in less than 20 minutes. I was surprised that no cop pulled us over. 

Once we pulled up to Christian's driveway, I noticed 3 of his guards standing by the front door. Christian honked once to catch the attention of his guards. Two guards walked over to the car, one waited by the passenger door while the other waited by the driver side. Christian exited the car hastily and tossed the keys towards the guard that stood by his door. He whispered something to him and continued to walk inside. The guard by my door opened the door and extended his hand to me. I took his hand and climbed out the car. I waited for the guard to close my door before following him inside the house. 

Christian was nowhere to be found when I entered the house. The guard took my purse and disappeared down a dark hall. He returned shortly after and gestured for me to follow him. He led me down the hallway to the end of the house. There was a dark door. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out a set of gold keys. He used the larger gold key to unlock the door. The inside was dark, I barely noticed the door revealed a set of stairs that led downstairs to some secret basement. The guard went down the stairs first, I quickly followed right behind. 

The spiral stairs led me down to dark stoned hallway. The walls were lit slightly with electronic wall torches. We followed the path down to the end where a red door was waiting for us. There was a keypad and thumb print pad beside the door. The guard looked at me quickly before using his body to block the keypads. He typed in the code and pressed his thumb down on the scanner. The door unlocked. Slowly, the door opened to reveal a....bedroom?

The guard stood outside and waited for me to enter the bedroom. Once I was inside, he clapped his hands and the room lit up. He searched around the room briefly before walking out and locking the door behind him; leaving me trapped inside.

This wasn't any ordinary bedroom. This looked like Christian's private quarters. There was a California king size 4 post bed placed in the center of the room. There was 2 levels in the enormous room. There were 3 small stairs going down to the middle of the room where his bed was. On the first level, behind his bed was an elegant grand stone fireplace with a mirror above it. There were bookcases built in beside the fireplaces, filled with old ancient books written in variety of languages. On the main level it was split up two different sides. One side was clearly for business. There was a large desk with an IMAC and filing cabinets. There was also a lounge area with a mini fridge beside one of the fur couches. There was one side of the room that I couldn't see. It was covered with a red satin curtain. I wanted to know what is behind the curtain but knowing Christian, he wouldn't like me snooping around. I might find something I won't like...I know I'll find something I won't like.

I sat down on the bed quietly and waited for Christian. Who knows where he disappeared too but I'm hoping he's calmed down by now. Besides, it's past 8pm and I have to be home soon.