Ch. 21-Options...

Start from the beginning

The stove didn't work because everything was lacking electricity. Even so, it didn't matter cause he had his own equipment. He took out the magical stove he had gotten from the treasure groove and began frying the meat he bought from the dokkaebi bag.

Kim Dokja in the other room began to drool just from the smell. He had to swallow back his saliva. Kim Dokja hadn't tasted Yoo Jonghyuk's cooking yet and could only dream about how it would taste. Before the scenarios Kim Dokja had made himself multiple lists, one of which contained the "must try" food list. And on that list was Yoo Jonghyuk's cooking with murim dumplings. 

Even though Kim Dokja had guessed that Yoo Jonghyuk was cooking for the both of them he didn't get his hopes up in case Yoo Jonghyuk felt like being a bastard. Yoo Jonghyuk would always be a bastard in Kim Dokja's heart but other titles could also be added. 

"Kim Dokja, breakfast." 

Kim Dokja's gaze broke away from his phone and he put it away. The breakfast Yoo Jonghyuk made wasn't the sort of breakfast you would usually have in the morning. It was more like lunch than breakfast, in any case, this was much better. 

Kim Dokja sat down across from Yoo Jonghyuk. In front of him existed a meal only for him and Yoo Jonghyuk. To think that he would have a chance to eat like this with the protagonist. Wasn't this a dream come true for any reader? Kim Dokja felt satisfied even before eating anything, it was as if the delicious smell was enough to fill his stomach. 

Yoo Jonghyuk batted Kim Dokja an eye before ordering to eat. Kim Dokja took a hold of that signal and started stuffing his mouth. And it really was too good to be real and if Kim Dokja would have to describe the taste he would need to use the descriptions used in was of survival or search up fitting words because none of his own words would ever be able to describe this appetizing, delectable, delish, divine, flavorful, flavorsome, flavors, full-flavored meal.

Therefore he didn't flatter the food and instead flatter the cook. 

(Option 1. Your handsome face makes the food even more appetizing. 

Option 2. I wonder how much better your face tastes compared to your cooking. 

Option 3. You'd make a great wife, Yoo Jonghyuk-ah. 

Option 4. Wish I taste could your cooking for the rest of my life. 

Option 5. Marry m- ) 

'No wait, these options aren't lining up with reality.'

Kim Dokja felt embarrassed by his own thoughts and went with the hidden option. 

"You should cook for me more often." 

"That can be done." 

With the casual but heavier reply than Kim Dokja thought the conversation didn't last any longer as they soon made their way to regroup. 

...

"Dokja-ssi." 

"Kim Dokja." 

Yoo Sangah and Han Sooyoung shouted their way the moment they discovered the life and death companions. 

"You bastard, you can't think it is okay to run of like that, can you?" 

Yoo Sangah put her hand on Han Sooyoung's shoulder. 

"We were so worried that something had happened since you didn't come back." 

Emphasizing the "We" in her sentence, Yoo Sangah had her eyes closed in a smile like a innocent office worker that she once was. Save for the fact that Han Sooyoung didn't have those sort of thoughts of Yoo Sangah. Han Sooyoung had witnessed sids of her that she would rather forget. 

"Quite a few problems occurred and it seems the Disaster of Questions will be back for a second round." 

Kim Dokja spoke the truth to his companions. Yoo Sangah and Han Sooyoung had already gotten the updated scenario but the cause of why this happened wasn't explained. Therefor they wanted answers out of Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja continued to speak.

"After running off, Yoo Jonghyuk and I succeeded in sealing the Disaster of Questions but the dokkaebi interfered because everything was to smooth." 

"So you're saying yo failed to kill the Disaster of Questions." 

"Yoo Jonghyuk was the one who failed to kill." 

"Do you think anyone other than you can put the blame one Yoo Jonghyuk? Especially when he is right beside you?" 

What Han Sooyoung said was correct. If it were anyone other than Kim Dokja saying that they would have already been dead by now.

"The point is that the Disaster of Question isn't dead and now is going to get even stronger. Even with the four of us it won't be enough to deal with the armed version. The suggestion would be that we find Jung Heewon and the rest of the group." 

"You said Jung Heewon just now, why her?" 

"Only with Jung Heewon's attribute could the armed disaster be defeated." 

Since the Disaster of Questions is "evil" by the standards of all the constellation of 'absolute good', Jung Heewon can utilize her attribute exclusive skill 'hour of judgement'. 

"There is no chance otherwise?" 

"Unless you want to sacrifice yourself-" 

"Why are you still standing around? We've already lost plenty of hours. Hurry up!" 

Han Sooyoung was already spreading out her avatars to search while Kim Dokja turned towards Yoo Jonghyuk.

"You know where they all are, right?" 

Kim Dokja wasn't sure if Yoo Jonghyuk actually knew but who else could he ask. Everyone would arrive at a place familiar to them but Kim Dokja hadn't asked much about everyone background. Of course he knew about the characters from Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World but his teammates didn't only include characters from the novel. Jung Heewon. Lee Gilyoung, Gong Pildu... It would of been much easier if you knew their positions from someone experienced. 

Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't sure what to answer. He had found them and did know mostly where they all where but if they had moved then that could be problematic. 

"Jung Heewon got teleported to her work place."

"Which is?" 

"A bar." 

"A bar?" 

"Yes." 

Kim Dokja really wished Yoo Jonghyuk would elaborate more often instead of staying quiet. 

"Can you take me there?" 

Yoo Jonghyuk nodded as a response.  At least that solved the first question.