Short But Sweet (Smut)

It had been a while.

Too long since he had had the pleasure of embracing you, of encircling you in his arms and being able to call you his.

He dipped his head, grazing his teeth along a collarbone marked with desire. He placed another kiss to the column of your throat. He could hardly help himself, he loved how sensitive you were there. He wanted to add love bites to the already existing marks.

Yes, how he had misssed this. The sound of your quickened breathing, hitches and moans that only he could elicit from those kiss-bruised lips.

The pace was slow, indulgent. This was not a quick f*ck to sate carnal needs, this was love in it's most physical form. A reintroduction to a body he had longed to have beneath him once more. For too long you had both been denied this union but that no longer mattered now.

Time had passed, wounds had healed and finally, you were free to call yourself his and he, yours.

Never had a sweeter partnership existed. Gentle touches and whispered "is this okay?" exchanged between two lovers, whose only concern was the wellbeing of the other.

Eyes closed, you missed his soft smirk but the hoarse whisper did not fail to catch our attention. "Do you like that, sweetheart?"

Your lover swore his heart skipped a beat when you smiled and giggled at his question. The sound more beautiful than any melody to previously befall his ears. In a moment of tenderness, he placed kiss upon kiss to your flush face, earning him more of your elated laughter.

When he finally connected his lips to yours, you could hardly surpress a groan of satisfaction. Had he always tasted this good or were you just punchdrunk, with your senses overwhelmed by his very being?

He deepened his thrust, careful not to hurt you. Feeling every inch, your back arched. Hands dragging down the length of his back. His name tumbled from your lips- the sweetest of mantras, lulling you into an almost hypnotic trance. Your lust fogged mind unable to form a coherant thought, except to say his name over and over again.

"Please." a singular word was all you could muster, in hope that he understood your request.

Resting his forehead against yours, he momentarily savoured your legs trembling either side of his body. You were teetering on the edge of your release. So close yet so far.

"Please." you begged once more, knowing your love would never deny you your request. Hell, he would bring you the stars in the sky if you so wished for it.

Your arms pulled him closer to your heated body, holding him so gently, as if he would break at any given second. As if he were the most precious of treasures.

Never had he felt so appreciated and needed by anyone.

"I love you." he mumbled before kissingly you deeply. He swore he was in heaven and you, his angel.

Moving at a pace he knew would bring you to your deserved climax, you finally came undone beneath his touch and words of adoration.