When You're Bisexual || Feat. Tom Holland

A/N: This super long chapter is dedicated to Misato_Gordon. I hope it's close to what you wanted. :) 

****

"Dad, you are being so unreasonable!"

"No, you're the one who chose to be...to be this. You chose this for yourself. "

"For the last time, I didn't choose this! This is not a choice. What I feel is not a choice. Being Bisexual sin't wrong or greedy, Dad. It's...it's so undeniably easy for you to understand but you just won't want to!" oh yes, (Y/N) was angry now. No, fuming. Seeing red. For so long  they had kept their identity a secret and finally, finally they had had the bravery to tell their Dad who they were and how did he react? As if Bisexuality was a crime. "You're just set in your views and I don't understand why. I'm still your (insert preferred parental relationship noun). I'm just telling you something about myself. Something that should be celebrated, not loathed."

There was a pause as you awaited his reply. Those few moments seemed to never end. The atmosphere tense and yet, alive with an electric current. You could feel it pulsing through your veins, like the blood that was thundering in your ears, ringing incessantly. Anything to just drown out the quite. "Well, I'm not going to. I want you out of here. If you're not going o stop this nonsense, you can do it elsewhere."

"Dad, be reasonable! You...you can't kick just kick me out..."

"I can and I am."

You stood there, looking aghast at your parental figure, how could he be acting so unfair? "You cannot be serious?! This is my sexuality we're talking about. It's a part of who I am."

Your words did not sway your Dad's opinion but only served to cause his temper to flare further. "I. Don't. Care. I want you out of here in the next ten minutes. Otherwise, I will be personally driving you to the middle of nowhere." 

****

"No, no, they're not come home yet. Yes, I know. I know. I know that, Anthony. That's why we're freaking out." Elizabeth frowned. You had been missing for five hours and she was going out of her mind trying to find you. "Are you nearly here?"