When He Threatens Tony

A/N: This is dedicated to Satanic_oatmeal

****

Peter was so tired and you, so warm. Your lover felt so safe next to your peaceful form on the sofa, as you slept side by side. 

He watched every rise and fall of your chest and observed as you stirred slightly but then settled back into a deep slumber. 

The male gently traced the deep purple circles under your eyes,  the dark bruising illuminated in the moonlight that shined through the open curtains. He loved the way your skin shone in the silvery glow. His fingers lightly brushed over your jaw, following the curve and then he let his touch tenderly run through your locks. If he could, Peter would have watched over you like this for the rest of eternity. 

Had he ever looked at her in this much depth? Had he ever just taken the time to really look at you- the vunerable you- ho had no barriers to hide behind.

Looking at her, it reminded him of a quote he had read in a fanfiction you had shown him. "I find myself falling for you more and more each day. It's like I'm suspended in mid-flight but I never want to come down. Loving you, it's like I'm on Cloud Nine. I know that one day, I'll have to fall back down to Earth and leave you, my angel in the clouds but that will only be the day I have to say 'Goodbye'. And I promise, even then, I'll be watching over you. Protecting you while you stare at the stars above, wondering which one I am." he kissed your head, inhaling her scent of shampoo and something just uniquely you. Peter pulled you on top of him, so that you were lying on his chest, that way you would have more space to sleep.

You stirred again and moved you head to the space between his shoulder and neck. "Peetie..." you sighed, mumbling in your sleep.

The brunet smiled at himself. "I love you, sweetheart. More than you can possibly know."

A few hours passed and still you remained in a blissful unaware, which Peter was determined to keep from being disturbed. You needed your rest and he was going to ensure that happened without any interruptions. 

So when an unknowing Tony Stark ambled into the living room on root to the kitchen, he was rather surprised to hear a hushed 'psst' from your lover, who still held you in his arms. Tony was unsurprised  when the boy gesture to you and placed a finger over him lips.  However the older male became alarmed when Peter ran that finger across his neck. 

In conclusion, wake (Y/N) up and I'll end you.