Your First Time

Time had always been a peculiar concept to someone like yourself. In your mind, you had envisaged the measurement of collective junctures, as one singular hourglass. 

Unfortunately for you, you had but recently discovered that your were running out of the precious grains. Your life was rapidly nearing it's premature but inevitable end. 

On the day you considered the beginning of the end, you had gazed upon the dining table, eyes focused on the delicate vase of violets, which bloomed out of season. An omen of bad luck, you noted mentally. A fairly pointless piece of knowledge to have but it had brought you some comfort, despite your dire situation.

The letter was but ink and paper but the words contained with, a heavy price for the illness that was buried in the fibres of your very being.

As you had sat at the table, the piece of furniture itself had, caused you to have a nostalgic recollection of times when, you and your lover had participated in sobremesa. You remembered the pleasant moments when you had sat and talked after consuming a delicious meal, just talking and enjoying the present company. 

You had also felt the unmistakable ache of fernweh, for your biggest regret had been that, you had not travelled enough in life. It was a longing that had stayed with you for years but sadly, you had never stepped out of your comfort or time zone.

Gone now was the opportunity to indulge in the luxury of your wanderlust.

It was no secret that you had been a athazagoraphobic. The fear of being forgotten once you passed on, had plagued you since you had discovered the concept of death as a young child.

When you had finally told your angel, your amour, your inconsolable inamorato, so understandably distressed, the terrible news, he had promised you the stars and the moon. Anything to make your end of days bearable. 

There was only thing you solely desired from your distraught beloved, and that was to strip yourself of your Jungfrau status. No longer did you want to compared to the botanical 'florishes', written in the form of a latin lexicosemantics. 

You had brought you to that intimate night.

Early evening had fallen across the fair land. The sky was no longer clear blue but now dusky pink with a smattering of navy, which bled into the sunset like spilt ink. 

With clothing scattered to the four corners of your own private world, inhabitions were cast away, all that had remained was a carnal yearn for a euphoric paradise.

Ever the eager explorer, gentle digits traced your map of veins, your pneuma trapped within the fragile casing. Your lover was desperate to become acquainted with the new landscape, that was your bare form. Expanses of exquisite flesh, never before available to the dark-haired male, now laid before him.

Howbeit, you were unchartered territory. The line between pleasure and pain was gossamer fine. One careless embrace would wither the blooming flower of delectation within your quivering form.

Soon the sky above had shifted it's hues from blushing pink to cerulean blue with a modicum of flaxen constellations. 

Porcelain skin had been worshipped by both hand and mouth. Elicit words of praise, freely given as an award. Frequently collected. 

Tongue-explored thighs, flowered with the most delicate of Tyrian Purple bruises. Been put there lovingly, in an attempt to steady the writhing form. 

Droplets of salted-dew had rolled across the map of love-bitten collarbone. Sticky but so sweet to the taste. Lapped up hungrily by lips slick with a shattered rapture. A perfumed scent, the delicious mixture of desire and satisfaction.

Up and down- bodies had moved together. Both lost in their own isolated sea of pleasure. 

Fingers had tangled in short, brunet locks. Breathe stolen by eager kisses, intent on the capture of erotic declarations that, had boasted of pleasure and undeniable adoration.

With the animalistic cry of two touch-starved wolves, a storm had brewed and the sea had become a torrent of need. 

The tempestuous need for a end, had brought a lascivious midnight blue into the teal Mediterranean Sea. A glazed over stare that one would happily have drowned in.

Within the depths of your raptuous daze, you cast your gaze up to the one who, held an entire universe within his veins. You knew that within him, your story was entwined with a diamond encrusted soul, where the stars burned and the planets moved along their set courses of destiny-foretelling paths.

From organs to face, you had observed the smooth planes and sharp angles of the one who made you feel whole.

Quickly mesmerised by the green orbes so full of life and sparkle, you noticed that, they mirrored the world in a way you had never seen before. They were so rich in colour, you found yourself lost in the exotic emerald jungle. Your reflection stared back at you, patially obscured by the obsidian black pupil. 

For a moment your allowed yourself to feel free, forgetting the pain and the woes that tied you to the turning Earth. You felt yourself slipping away, your body becoming lighter, breath turning into the mist that hid the moors from the lost traveller's wandering eyes.

Your breath puffed out before you, it's particles bursting into the tiniest piece of glitter, dispersing like solid pieces of moonlight around the room, twisting and turning like the most perfect of snowflakes.

A sudden flash of white, hot but cleansing lightning had flashed across the dilated pupils. 

The end had greedily toren away the few remaining shreads of consciousness that either of the sated lovers had possessed in those final moments. 

Beautifully cool sheets had met damp, blushed skin. Bodies that were now enveloped in the heavy comfort of tangled limbs and pale cotton.

As you had closed your eyes to slowly drift into a blissful unaware, tears of sadness and fear had now dried upon your cheeks. You had allowed yourself to fall into a state of wabi-sabi. Finally accepting the cycle of life and death.

You had lived and now you had to soon die.