"I'll be good for you, daddy."

He was so warm beneath the pads of your fingers, as they trailed gently up the column of his neck.

"Tell me what you want." he smiled softly, as your fingers continued their exploration. "What do you need?" he prompted, willing to give you the stars if you so desired them.

In return you breathed out wearily, thoughts swirling around your mind at a mile a minute. Kansas inflicted by a tornado, if only you owned a pair of ruby red slippers, then maybe you could click your heels are return to the land of good mental health. "I want you." you hoarsely replied, throat worn out by earlier sobbing.

A regular day turned bad by a succession of disasterous events. Just when you felt that you had a firm grip on your situation, the calmness was ripped away from you once more, as the day descended futher into chaos.

The thought of being at home, in your bed, was enough to keep you buoyant above the dark waters of your stormy mind.

He had hated seeing your tears, your will break as soon as you stepped over the shared threshold of your home.

Your lover had made sure to hold you close. Any plans booked for the evening were rearranged. The nighttime was now dedicated to your wellbeing.

Swaddled in a heavy blanket of sadness, the darkness of the day had left you feeling ice cold to your very bones. All your lover wanted, was to help comfort you through the difficult mindset you were battling against.

You had craved for his affection and touch and the male was more than willing to allow you to seek solace in his welcoming embrace.

"You've got me, baby." he promised, giving your hip a reassuring and gentle squeeze. "Tell me what you want me to do."

You needed a moment to collect your scattered thoughts. Wrapping your arms around his form, you buried your face against his neck, breathing in the scent of his aftershave.

Had it only been last year since you had purchased the first bottle? How time had slipped through your fingers. Such a tiresome year, yet you had survived it somehow, with the one you adored by your side.

You could hardly stop yourself from placing a kiss against his pulse point. He shivered beneath you are the unexpected contact but instantly melted into your embrace.

Emboldened in a moment of lust, your kissed his neck repeatedly, earning hushed moans and a tightening grip upon your waist from the male. "(Y/N)..." he whimpered, as you left reddening marks against the tender skin.

"I want this." you confessed between kisses. "I want you." there was a pause.

His eyes fluttered upon, when had they shut? The male had been so lost in the sensuous touch.

Pulling away momentarily, you wiped away new tears that had welled up in overreddened eyes. "I need you to tell me I'm pretty and that it's going to be okay, even if it isn't."

Carefully cupping your face in his hands, your lover dried the occasional rogue tear. Holding eye contact he spoke in a steady voice, taking special care to keep his voice from cracking. Seeing you distressed completely broke his heart but for you, he would stay strong, just as you did for him on difficult days where the sun was too bright and the world, too condemned. "You are beautiful and I promise you, things will get better. It'll take time but better days are on the horizon."

You so desperately wanted to believe his words and while there was doubt, you were content that he had indulged you in your whim. It did not ignite your numbess into passionate recovery. However, it did bring you some relief.

"I want you to pin me down and help me forget that I'm sad." you unashamedly divulged. Normally there was an element of shyness in the bedroom but when you felt this close to the edge, there was nothing to lose. Inhibitions were cast aside in favour of the depression and all you wanted, was to forget the storm and feel the sun rays once more. "Please, daddy?"

Upon hearing you use the rare nickname, the male knew that you were completely demoralised. The term was a code, he had a pre-assigned name too. Whenever either of you used it, it was a signal of feeling completely hopeless and needing succour in a way, that only the other could provide.

Tonight was not about him. This? This was for you.

Placing a chaste kiss on your forehead, he knew what you craved. "Okay, darling, okay." he nodded in understanding. "I've got you, you're going to be alright. Let daddy take care of you, yeah?" his hands curled around yours, grounding you.

"I'll be good for you, daddy." you mumbled quietly, looking at your entwined hands.

He pulled you into his arms, keeping you close against his muscular chest."You're always good to me. Remember that, please? Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, daddy."

He leaned closer, breathe tickling your exposed skin, causing shivers down your spine.

Your foreheads were now touching, the gap between you slowly disappearing. Soon chest to chest, his arms wrapping around your waist and yours relooped around his neck.

There a brief moment of silence. You noticed him staring at your lips. He was never one to really initiate kisses but given the circumstances, he brought his lips gently to yours.

You melted into each others hold, your lover cradled you closer to his body.

A groan escaped from his involuntarily, as you ran your fingers through his soft hair.

He moved from your lips to your neck, planting butterfly kisses agonisingly slow.

You almost wept at how safe and vulnerable he made you feel. He was always an absolute gentleman.

"I love you," he moaned, rolling his hips against yours, hardening member brushing against your clothed core.

Your nails dug into the soft skin of the male's back.

You could not return the sentiment, not quite yet. All you could do was beg, "Daddy, please."

He did not resent your lack of reply, he understood the hesitency. You were in a particular mindset, your needs were a priority. He knew you loved him unconditionally, your lover just wanted to remind you of his feelings.

"I know, sweetie. Relax for me now."

He lay you down against the comfortable bed, momentarily leaving your side to retrieve a few items.

You practiced your counting exercise to keep the anxiety at bay. He would be back. He hadn't left. You reminded yourself.

The mattress dipped when he returned. A hand squeezed your thigh reassuringly. He knew your snxiety was on high alert, so had been a wuick as he could.

"Spread your legs, doll."

You complied instantaneously, your need rising with every passing second.

The familiar sound of a cap openibg echoed through the room and the cool but welcome sensation of lube being applied to your opening, caused your hips to slightly buck again his touch.

"Stay still, honey." he asked but it was so difficult to do so, as he gently rubbed and played with your folds.

A whimper fell from your lips when you felt a finger probing at your entrance. You could feel your body growing hotter, your core flooding with liquid warmth, leaking ever so slightly, thanks to the added lubricant.

Gazing up at your lover, you noticed him watching your glistening mound, pupils blown wide with desire. His mouth was slightly parted, as his tongue moistened the bottom lip.

"I'm going to take care of you, sweetheart. You ready for me?"

****

A/N: I'd like to write a part two? Any suggestions of what you'd like to happen?