Before And After His Mission

A/N: Smut ahead? Yeah I sure hope there is. 

Hi, welcome to smut! 

It is smut, my dudes. AaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

P.S. Peter is at least twenty in this imagine. I don't write anything underage. Stay in school kids. Drink milk. Get eight hours of sleep. Don't do drugs. 

P.P.S. This is dedicated to LillyWillow13. Thank you so much for recovering the chapters from my past books. :)

****

"Peter?" you whispered into the darkness, wondering if your boyfriend was awake.

"Peetie?" You hastily wiped your tears away.

You felt him shift beside you, rolling onto his side to face his beautiful partner.

"(Y/N)," he whispered, his voice laced with concern. It was nearly four in the morning, you were usually dead to the world at this time; not even a police siren could wake you. As soon as he had surfaced from his deep slumber and glanced at his digital alarm clock, Peter instantly knew something was wrong.

"Is everything okay?" he sat up to switch on the bedside lamp.

His strong, protective arms reached out to encircle you, pulling you close to his well toned body. You breathed in his familiar scent, letting it fill your senses. You wanted your memory to remember every aspect of him, every small yet wonderful detail about the male you loved.

"(Y/N)?" he questioned again, planting a delicate kiss upon your forehead, a common gesture he did on a daily basis. It was Peter's way of saying 'I love you', 'You're perfect', 'What's wrong?', 'Talk to me'- in fact in his latest temple kiss was the latter.

"What's wrong? Talk to me. Why are you crying?" he asked, gently running his long elegant fingers through your hair.