Everyone Loves A Bad Boy (Part One)

A/N: This is dedicated to lizardturtle

This imagine features Bad Boy!Peter Parker. This is set in a High School but y'all are legal. Just wanted to make that clear. No minors here. :)

****

It was no secret that he hated you.

It was no secret that you hated him.

From the first day you had met Peter Parker you two had been locked in a constant battle of verbal insults.

The school's resident bad boy versus the surprisingly (give yourself a title, I'm personally choosing Petty Queen for myself).

And yet there you were, standing in the out of use boys toilets, ready to ask him for his forgiveness.

Why the sudden change of heart?

Only the day before, you and he had shared a whispered but rather heated argument together in the classics section of the school library.

He had said something trivial but it had managed to get under your skin and ignite the anger within and as a result, you had snarled spiteful words you came to regret later the same day.

As the school's only alternative student (aside from Peter but in your mind, he didn't count. He was only rebelling against his Aunt, you were rebelling against the entire school system), it was no surprise that you had come up against opposition from those who considered themselves elite in the school caste, namely the cheerleaders.

A teen movie cliche, yes but still, a common reality for you.

But hey, you always knew that, your path of darkness and major dislike for those pristine lemmings, would result in ridicule and isolation.

You didn't care. You weren't needing their seal of approval on your life choices. That was the whole point of being alternative. You didn't care about society and it's narrow views.

With that in mind, you had always assumed that a dangerously notorious reputation would have assisted in keeping the loutish jocks away but apparently, that wasn't the case or at least, it hadn't an option available to the Parker male. Bad boy or otherwise, it seemed that no one was safe from the Jocks's reign of terror and harassment.

You had been innocently walking towards the car park exit, after what could only be described as another day in educational hell, when you had heard the familiar growling voice of none other than, the star quarterback.