EPISODE 5(PART 2)

Outside, the first thing we do is make sure that he isn't looking in our direction and then Lower ourselves beside the car as we begin the destruction. Hopefully, trouble doesn't come our way this time...

"He's not gonna recognize his car!" Blaire exclaims.

"Amen!"

Detaching the first wheel takes every ounce of us. First, we pull the lug wrench in the wrong direction, and then JJ turns in our direction for a second which nearly pulls the soul outta my body. This is probably the scariest plan we've executed so far or is the worst is yet to come?

"This is gonna take long if we work on the same part. I'll do the spray paints and you get the wheels out. Kay?" Blaire suggests and we do the same. The second wheel is easy to deal with but lifting it proves to be a complete workout. Phew.... By the time I'm working on the third wheel, I'm worn-out and Blaire has done some crazy doodles on the windshields, one of which includes a hilarious monster, and no doubt, the monster is JJ. I've met him only thrice so far, and can guarantee that he deserves all the worst things possible.

Fixing the lug wrench in its place, I start pulling again and feel like my hands are gonna separate from my body. Even the wheels of JJ's car annoy me! Definitely annoying others run in the Quentins blood. JJ, Theo, and Mia as well. The other day for example, while we were watching the news, Mia Quentin was screaming violently at another model for not letting her walk in first. She did, of course, curse habitually like her brothers. I think the Quentins have a rule book on 'how to be a Quentin.' RULE 1- be crazy rich, RULE 2- curse like its oxygen, RULE 3- annoy people! And RULE 4- never be sorry for your actions. I look down and I've got three lug nuts out. One more to go! And yea... The last wheel.

"Crap!" Blaire's face goes white as I pull out the last lug nut.

"What happened?" I question and in the process, the wheel is on my leg.

"OWW!!" I cry in pain and try getting it off but damn! this wheel is heavy.

"Aurelia! RUN!" Blaire's eyes are glued at something or someone before she darts away, clearly not noticing the wheel on my leg. Don't tell me JJ saw us messing with his car! I try to push it off but it doesn't budge. Get off Quentin's wheel!! I look up as my death approaches me with the same old livid look on his face. ' Satan's son' my inner voice whispers and I freeze in my place.

"I...I didn't do this," I bluntly lie trying to create any possible excuse. His eyes intimidate me and my mind just won't think of an excuse. Say something Aurelia! Anything! Run from here! Nothing happens. He lifts the wheel off of my leg as if it weighs nothing and then tosses it away before returning to the beast mode,

"Yes, you did it!" he points at the lug wrench in my hand making me realise how stupid I am before adding , " What is it with you and my cars, huh? Why the fuck wont you stay away?!"

Helping myself up, I stand and take a look at the car. Blaire's done a great job! She should've used some green color as well...

"Bloody hell! You are nineteen and so dumb! Your standards are extremely low, Ms.Blue!" How does he know my age?

"My standards are way better than yours! I don't barge into people's houses and call them cheap!" I retort.

" That's why you did this? Just because I proved to you what you are? Then guess what, you are fucking cheap! Destroy this car as much as you can because it's not gonna affect me!" He picks up the lug wrench and smashes the windshield. Well, it's clearly affecting him and I'm not sure if he's gonna miss the chance of breaking my head with the lug wrench as well. I just stand, watch him destroy his car and within seconds Blaire is beside me with the same bewildered look.