EPISODE 18

AURELIA BLUE TAYLOR

" And then, Hayden realized that he was in class!" We laugh as Oliver cracks up about Hayden being sleepy during classes.

"Blaire and I threw slime on our librarian's hair once!" I recall and Pierson falls on the floor holding up her stomach as she adds between laughs, "Why would you do that?"

" Even I nearly spilled my cappuccino on the dean's head ," Juhi spills as we continue cracking up.

"Okay! Okay! I'm done!" Hayden takes a deep breath as all of us calm down in a few minutes.

"Wow! I'm loving this vibe ," An old lady walks in, commenting on the cafe's Christmas look.

"Thanks. What can I get you?" I ask, putting on my cap again assuming she's a customer but she immediately rolls her eyes before giggling and adding in her southern accent, "Oh lord! I totally forgot. I'm Luna, Carl's wife ," She introduces and Oliver nearly passes out looking at the difference between her and Carl. She looks too young and cheerful to be Carl's wife. I don't mean to judge her in any way but the differences, both in their personality and appearance, says a lot.

"Is she sure she's Carl's wife?" Oliver says in an undertone before I nudge him hard.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Aurelia ," I cheerfully smile and soon, she joins the conversation, blending in easily before telling us the reason behind her being here and that is, our bonus! Today is such a lucky day!!! Even Paige is returning today! We'll be seeing her after one and a half weeks... I know that it's not a lot, but we really missed Paige's sassiness and the fun she made by just being around.

After my work shift and hanging around with Oliver for a while, I head home excited to see Paige. There's another surprise as well...

"Paige!!!" I squeal running inside the house but Gabby shushes me down immediately.

"Don't go in there... She's in a bad mood ," Gabby whispers and I'm totally confused why.

"Why? Did she wanna stay there for Christmas?" I whisper back.

"No... I don't think so but she's locked herself in and doesn't wanna talk ," Gabby shrugs and I nod, creating assumptions in my head. She's probably just sad about not being there for christmas...

"She didn't wanna talk when she was in Nashville as well ," Blaire and Zoe walk out from where Paige's room is.

"Let's just give her some time, I guess ," I suggest as everyone nods in unison.

"But she got us chocolates though ," Gabby says merrily, pulling out a box of chocolates from somewhere behind.

Instantaneously, My phone rings and looking at the caller screen, I head to my room before answering it.

" Wassup ," I whisper, closing my room door behind me.

" I'll be there in 10."

" Okay. Don't knock on the door or ring the bell, I'll leave the door ajar... you can just walk in."

"Kay!"

"See ya!"

And we hang up. Changing into normal clothes, I head downstairs and do exactly as planned. Cracking open the door, I turn back and head to the kitchen as it's my turn to cook today. Taking out some pasta, I put it to boil when I hear footsteps and turn around to find Paige walking out of her room.

"Hey!" I call out and she just waves in return before flopping down on a chair.

"How was Nashville?"