EPISODE-13

Jax's P.O.V

Jayden Richard Taylor? Sounds familiar but I can't remember who it is. I try to rack my brain but before I can think of anything, Lucas speaks up,

"This is the same girl whom you'd mistaken for Amora Harriet." Blue. They found her. Fucking hell.... I knew Amora wasn't gone yet.

"Looks like her mafia is trying to get a new face to lead them after Amora's death," Lucas ponders but I know this is a trap. She found Blue which means that she knows my location as well. She found me. She's not gone. I can't waste any time...

"Lucas, I need all the details of this robbery within two hours."

"Two hours? We don't have our officers there to report."

"Then you'll be going there. Magnus, tell our pilots to prepare for three flights within thirty minutes." Magnus nods and immediately trots away.

"Lucas, my driver will drop you at the airport and I'll send your backup team in some time."

"That was quick! Why three flights though?" Lucas folds his arms. Lucas definitely can't mind his own business. I ignore him and pull out my phone. Dialing dad's number, I put the phone to my ear as Lucas walks away.

"Yes, Jax?" Dad asks in a hurry.

"Where are you?"

"heading towards the office. The security system has been disrupted." fuck!

"Dad don't. Do not go to the office," I say, tugging at my hair. It's not gonna be safe for him to go there...

"What are you saying Jax?!" dad furiously questions.

"I'll go to the office. You need to take everyone and get to the airport right now."

"What?" He asks after a pause, fear evident in his tone. He knows what I mean. This has happened before and we had to relocate to Indianapolis from New York.

"Yes. And this gonna be the last time," The last few words slip out of my mouth unintentionally.

"Who is it, Martin?" I hear mom's voice. I hear him give a vague answer but she catches on to my idea.

"Let me speak to him!" Her voice is already shaking with fear, I had already anticipated that.

"Jax?! What's happening?" she yells but I don't answer. They know it. I had taken my decision the last time this had happened.

"No! He's lost his m..mind Martin! Say something!" Mom's voice is mixed with sobs as she yells at dad but he doesn't say anything. Don't make this hard for me...

Silence follows for a few more minutes before dad takes the phone from mom and simply asks, not letting his emotions through, "Will you be there at the airport?"

"No."

After a sigh, dad hangs up. I'm not relocating with them. I can't risk their lives. The last time, mom cried her eyes out and I was convinced to stay but I still managed to stay a few miles away from them. This time, no tears will stop me. Separation is the truth. Whenever life gives you people whom you love, it's not getting you love... it's giving you more people to lose in the end.

My chain of thought breaks when my phone starts ringing. I look at it and it's a call from Theo. I keep staring at the screen for a while before putting it on silent. I can't reason with him, not today. This time, it's fair game. I'll have no one to lose and Amora will have nothing to keep.

Calling Theo's dean, I head towards my office.

"Yes sir..." He squeaks.

" Prepare Theo's transfer certificates and mail it to me along with his grades, right now."