EPISODE 1

" Get up, Aurelia!!! Look at this!!!! " Blaire screams into my ears and throws a pillow at my face. I manage to open up my eyes only to see Blaire holding up my phone and shrieking. Gathering no meaning Outta this, I shove my face into the pillow and sleep again. This time there was no screaming or throwing pillows at me. 

After about an hour, I saunter down to the dining area as I stifle a yawn. Everything's just as normal, Zoe has her nose in a book, Paige is putting chocolate sauce on her bacon, Gabby and Blaire are giggling over something. 

I take a seat next to Zoe as Blaire hands me my phone. 

" Check your mail, Right away! " She commands and I do it. What could I possibly expect? I scroll down and see a mail from Starbucks... Yes! Yes!! 

I open up the mail and it says that I have been appointed and can join them from today. Oh my lord!!! Yesss!! 

" Yaaaayyy!! " I scream on the top of my lungs and pull Blaire into a bear hug as she giggles. I've been trying to get a job at Starbucks since I started college but had no luck! 

" Go ahead! Read further.." Zoe sets her book down as the corner of her mouth quirks up. This means no good. 

I continue reading the mail and it says that my timings for today are 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. I glance at the clock over the sink and realise that I'm already late. 

" I hate you, people!! " I scream and sprint towards my room to grab a presentable shirt... Rushing down the stairs, I stumble but manage to make it down alive. 

" I hate you so much! " I scream again as I zip up my boots. 

" We love you too! " Paige answers as she throws her motorbike keys towards me and I catch it. 

                  Everyone bursts out laughing as I hurry outside. The engine roars as I accelerate the motorbike towards the cafe. I'm late on the first day! I'm so gonna get kicked out right away… 

         Parking the motorbike outside, I pelt towards the back door hoping that the Cafe-in charge doesn't notice me. 

" Aurelia? " I jump as someone calls my name and turn to find a tall, young-looking guy grinning at me. 

I brush down a few flyaways with my hands and plaster a smile on my face as I speak. 

"Ya... You must be Carl Bruckner? I'm sorry for being late! it's just that... " I try to defend myself but he bursts out laughing. 

" I'm not Carl! I'm Oliver Brosnan, an employee here. Carl's gonna be late today and told me that you'll be joining. " 

He reaches out and shakes my hand as I stand, pondering over my embarrassment. 

" Looks like I got lucky, uh? " I smile back, regaining my composure. 

                        Oliver shows me the counter where I'm gonna be working as a cashier. I meet three other people- Pierson, Kayla, and Hayden who are in college as well. 

Carl returns to the cafe a few hours later as I'm about to leave and realise why Oliver was laughing about it. Carl is an old man, about 55 or so... Whereas Oliver is my age. God! How can I be so darn stupid?! 

" Oooh! You drive a motorbike! " Hayden smirks as he looks at Paige's bike. 

" No! I've borrowed it from my friend.. " 

My phone rings and I pick it up without checking who's on the other side, knowing it's Spencer. The others mouth see you later and leave.  

" Hello, Mrs. Saldana! " I tease. 

" When am I gonna get rid of this.." he sighs dramatically. 

" Not unless you get married to Zoe! " I giggle. 

" I'm taking her on a dinner date tonight!"

" Wait! You're coming to Indianapolis?! " I squeal. 

  "I am already here! " 

" What! When? How? Where are you staying?" 

" Have you ever thought of altering your detective demeanor? " He jokes. 

" Have you ever thought of informing me before randomly showing up? " This Sally of mine ends up with both of us laughing. 

               After our Lil tete-a-tete, I head back home and enjoy a movie with my gang which is followed by Spencer's surprise,  to which Zoe nearly passes out.