EPISODE 17

AURELIA BLUE TAYLOR

"Byee!! Don't miss me midway!" I call out from behind as Paige heads inside the airport.

" Bring me some chocolates!!" Gabby follows and Paige face palms herself out of the utter embarrassment of us screaming before she says her bye.

**********

Zoe inhales deeply before querying, "What do we do now?" We are standing outside the Starbucks at the airport with nothing to do. Paige's gone for a week now and we've focused way too much on our studies this past week.

"Let's just go home... I wanna sleep ," Blaire recommends before yawning.

"No!! Let's go shopping!" Gabby exclaims excitedly before I interrupt, monitoring JJ's guards, "You sure you wanna go with these people watching over us?"

"Not watching over us, You and that too sent by your prince jackass ," Zoe glares at them, feigning annoyance. Stomping her feet impatiently, Blaire whines, "Can we not live peacefully for Onceeeee?!!!"

I really understand what my friends are going through because of me and my safety concerns... But I don't wanna get abducted again.

"Let's go home... It's the best place right now ," Gabby changes her mind. My phone rings and I look at the caller screen... It's from JJ. Expecting for it to be something useless, I don't answer the call.

" Let's go out for Lunch? All of us haven't been out together for a while now ," I suggest and this time, Blaire and Gabby also agree.

"So where should we go?" Blaire asks coolly, pulling out her phone to look up interesting spots and my phone rings again. This time... No, I still don't answer it, instead put it to silent mode and start looking for places as well.

"Is it him?" Zoe asks as if he's the only one who calls me throughout the day.

"Hmm ,"I nod.

"I swear if this man calls you again, I'm gonna block his number and kidnap you pretending to be Amora myself ," Zoe fists her palm.

"I agree."

"This, let's go to Vida... It's a 4 Michelin star restaurant ," Blaire says.

"I'm not dressed enough to eat Michelin star food ," Gabby points at her outfit which is a pair of jeans and top.

"And I don't earn enough to pay for such high-end restaurants ," I sigh.

"We'll split the bill and anyway, we aren't that hungry... Plus all of us are wearing jeans like you and not Gala gowns ," Blaire contradicts and eventually, everyone heads to Vida.

********

As we await our food, Zoe continues to admire the place extensively, muttering a few details about the place,

"Oh my god... They have natural stone as the wall ," This being one of the comments.

" I've heard that Mr. Hanks visits this place quite often ," Blaire casually states, pulling my attention towards her.

"He does?!"

"Yea... He loves this spot."

"I've heard that this is where he had his first show which blew up on the internet and now... He's a star!"

"We're gonna come here more often, even if we go broke!" I declare keeping my hand on the table, rather aggressively .Mr. Hanks is my favorite comedian and his life quotes are always on point! I practically live by them.